Sins part-1

In the next move werewolf grabbed prince neck in his hand which caused jimin's eyes to go wide in not believing the action of his kooko and moved fast to stop kooko. " What the hell wrong with you kooko , i said STOP ! " jimin ordered to his kooko while ran and tried to came in between the two because he panicked to death while seeing prince's neck in kooko hands while kooko was already lifted off prince from the ground.

" I SAID STOP KOOKO ! " Jimin couldn't hold himself and he pushed his kooko with his full strength and his kooko got pushed back to the ground while prince dropped down to ground while massaging his neck and trying his best to breathe in because of sudden suffocation caused by werewolf.

Werewolf was hit by chair at his back which hurt his back body so hard and that chair got crushed into small pieces because of werewolf weight on it but then some bruises happened on werewolf back which made him to groan in pain " oh my god , prince are you okay ? " jimin rushed toward the prince while seeing him suffocated by his kooko.

Prince node in yes to jimin when he saw that jimin was asking to him which made him felt that his hyung care for him but as soon he was up about to hug his hyung a low and intense growl could be heard and prince turned to saw the voice direction which felt him a kind of warning , those piercing eyes was trying to stabbed his body and warning to not go close to jimin. But who he was for stopping going near to his jimin.

Prince jungkook has grabbed jimin hand to stood up but he saw that his hyung face toward him and his eyes shining , seeing prince okay made jimin relaxed a lot , jimin unconsciously stared into prince eyes which telling him a beautiful emotions but he could not understand , prince gripped become soft toward his eyes because he felt those butterflies in his stomach again which only lead to crave more for holding his hyung forever like that.

A low growl made jimin to zone in real life , jimin rushed toward his kooko after watching that stone chair crushed into pieces because of his kooko hit on it and he was the one who pushed his kooko that hard. " are you okay , kooko ? " jimin asked and reaching his hand toward his kooko for help but his kooko was not looking at him instead he was not moving a bit and looking down with his pouting lips.

Jimin was confused by the action of his kooko that why his kooko was doing like that " kooko ? " jimin again said and moved his hand toward his kooko for helping him but kooko looked at the hand of jimin and looked away immediately while remaining statue.

Jimin blinked few times and tried to understood his kooko but then he saw that there was some blood stains at the crushed piece of chair which made him realised that his kooko must be bleeding somewhere on his back which made him worried about kooko and he immediately went near to him " are you hurt somewhere ? ..... show me " jimin said worriedly and made kooko to bend forward so jimin could saw the back of his kooko and checked it.

" Stand up kooko ..... let me help you " jimin again asked to his kooko but his kooko was grumpy over his jiminie and so he was not doing as his jiminie telling him and jimin understood because his pouty lips noticed by jimin , jimin glad that he noticed that pouty lips ' he is the cute version of prince ' jimin thought.