Chapter 1: New start

Its an early Monday Morning and I'm about to meet my new team for the first time... no one at the club know that I'm joining...

I get into my car about to travel to the training ground, its about a 40 minute drive.

When I arrive, I can see all the girls in the meeting room with the manger

LEAHS POV:

Im sat in the meeting room waiting for some news to be told before training...

A FEW MINUTES LATER

We have just been told that a new player will be joining us today and that they should be arriving very soon...

Beth: Hey Leah, haven't seen you all morning... who do you think the new player is?

Leah: I don't know Beth... I guess we will see in a minute

while Leah was saying that Olivia walk through the door...

OLIVIAS POV:

I walk through the door into the meeting room where all the players were sat...

almost immediately all the girls ran over to me and start welcoming me... expect one player...

Leah Williamson...

LEAHS POV:

"Oh no" I thought in my head... I know this girl... I had a fight with her on a pitch when we played against her old team last season

FLASHBACK

Arsenal V Man Utd

Olivia is through on goal could she score to make Man Utd win the Fa Cup....

I was about to shot when I felt my legs clash together and felt myself go up in the air,

I landed with a massive thud hitting my head against the floor...

all I could remember in that second was Alessia Russo and Ona Battle complaining to the ref, while I was still trying to get up from the floor...

I heard a voice I never recognised before so I titled my head to wear the noise was, I looked up to see a blonde haired and blued eyed girl telling me to get up and stop diving... I immediately got up and start to have a go at the Arsenal player... all the thoughts through my head was saying to me "How dare she tell me I was diving!"

In that second I start to shout at her and flipping her off, then Leah pushed me... I was about to push her back when Jackie and Jill Roord stop me and pulled me a way...

Jill: Oli what are you doing! keep your cool...

PRESENT

Jill ran up to me and hugged me...

Jill: I've missed you...

Olivia: Ive missed you too...