Chapter 58: A quick turn

"Right come on daisy" I shouted to daisy as she was playing football on the field. She ran up to me and jumped into my arms " ready to annoy Leah the whole night?" I smirked to which daisy nodded laughing.

We walked into the changing rooms, I put daisy down and walked off to my locker to pack up. Leah walked in with Wally, I hadn't kept my eye on daisy and I didn't know what she was doing but it didn't come to a shock when I heard Leah " daisy!" Leah told off the young girl, I turned around and looked at what she had down, daisy had gotten into Leah's locker and put all of Leah's spare clothes, I let out a laugh before walking over to daisy " where daisy gone" I smirked, as you couldn't really see her with all the clothes on her " I'm here!" Daisy shouted waving her hands " oh there you are!" I joked about taking the massive coat of her.

Daisy and I had a race to the car, of course I let her win " wow daisy your super fast" I said jogging after her " Im faster than Lauren hemp!" Daisy giggle. I unlocked the car and opened daisys door, i then went round to the boot and put mine and Leah's bags in the boot before waiting for Leah to stop talking to Wally. Once she got to the car I opened her door for her " woah what a gentle woman" Leah smirked " what can I say" I winked at her.

We pulled out of the training facility " what music do you want on daisy" Leah asked as I carried on driving " One Direction" daisy said smiling, Leah turned on one direction and daisy started singing to it. I stopped at a red light and looked over at Leah, who was already looking at me smiling, I put my hand on her thigh before putting my eyes back on the road.

We pulled up one of the busiest roundabouts, I checked to make sure no cars were coming and pulled out.

That's when I felt it, the car smashing into another car and sending us sliding across the roundabout, I turned to Leah to make sure she was alright, she was fine except a cut by her eyebrow, i turned to check on daisy.

That when I saw her with her eyes closed.

" Doctor what is the news" Leah asked calmly next ti me " she's still in a coma" the doctor said before nodding and walking off, I had my head in my hands trying to hold back the tears " this is all my fault" I said " olly this isn't your fault, I saw you check before pulling out" Leah said rubbing my back " yeah well clearly not good enough" I said standing up " you need to get your hand checked out" one of the nurses said to me " no I'm fine focus on her in that room" I said pointing to the room daisy was in " if you don't get that sorted then it could get worse" the nurse said again " I don't care look after that little girl in there" I said getting angry " olly" I heard jacobs voice behind us " please go get it checked" he said " she's still be there when you come back" he reassured me I looked over at Leah and she nodded looking at me softly " fine" I mumbled

I got back after getting my hand wrapped up to see the doctor finishing talking to Leah and Jacob, Jacob had his head in his hands and Leah was trying to process it.

" what did he say?" I asked

No answer

" Jacob"

No answer

" Leah please tell me, your making me worried" I begged

Leah looked up

" well" I said

" she's dead...." Leah said

" no no this can't be true"  i said panicking

" it is, I'm so sorry olly" Leah said pulling me into her body

Daisys is dead....

———————————————————————————

Expected another chapter tonight either after the game it before it 👍🏼