Chapter 32: Its Nothing Leah

I pulled away from the hug and went into the toilet leaving Leah standing there confused, I opened my phone to see a picture of me when I was younger, I don't think I need to explain what it was, I was young I didn't know how it could of effected my life in the future if anyone got hold of it, i don't understand how he got the photo but then again I don't know how he got the manager job of France, I had to make sure no-one saw this photo even Leah couldn't see it, I stood up from sitting on the bath tube and went and splashed my face, when I got outside Leah was stood waiting " so who said it?" Leah asked still standing where she was when I ran into the bathroom " no-one don't worry Leah" I said not making eye contact " no olly who said it" Leah asked again, I walked up to her pulling down on her top a little and kissed her " lee I said no one stop worrying...please" I said softly looking her in the eyes trying to convince her " fine but I will find out who said" Leah said determined, I walked off giggling and placing myself on the bed getting ready to go to sleep....

Leah got up before me and started to get ready while I was still half asleep, I keep moving around in the bed trying to get the warmth back, I heard Leah snickering from across the room where she was sitting on the chair that was at the mirror doing her hair " hurry up" I mumbled in a morning voice " why?" Leah teased " so you can come back to bed" I said shoving my head into the pillow " and why would I do that?" Leah said walking up to the bed, I turned my head so it was looking at Leah " because im cold" I said with a sheepish smile " well in that case" Leah said about to jump on me " no Leah don't" but it was to late Leah had jumped onto my back, I let out a grunt and looked over my shoulder to see Leah " why do you do that?" I asked confused "because why not?" Leah said with a smirk, she kissed me it was a long loving kiss, Leah got off my back and tapped my back three times saying " come on babe you need to get up" I let out and ughhh and rolled out of the bed " so now can you tell me who called you fat now" Leah asked again which I let out a fake laugh making sure see didn't see how my face dropped and replied " no good try tho lee" I said going into the bathroom

I was collecting some food while Leah was sat at the table playing on my phone, a message popped up on my phone from a random number " you've got a text babe" Leah said to me as I was collecting food, since our table was near the food stall I could still talk to the table while I was getting food " okay what does it say?" I asked collecting my food that was ready, Leah hadn't replied she was looking at my phone shocked , I sat down and said again " Leah what does it say?" she didn't say anything else put just showed me my phone that had the messages off the photo of me and the message that my old manager said, I snatched the phone off Leah and ran up to our room, I locked myself in the bathroom and started to have a panic attack, no one was supposed to see that photo of me and even worse it was Leah who was the one who saw it, im so embarrassed, I heard Leah come into the room and try the door to the bathroom which was locked since I locked it, Leah went out of the room and came back a few minutes later and somehow managed to get the door unlocked, I was sat on the bath tube with my head in my hands struggling to breath, Leah rushed over and pulled me into her chest " olly your okay I have you" Leah said softly, tho that didn't work I was still struggling to get my breathing under control, Leah placed my head where her heart was " listen to my heart beat babe" she said and then gave me one of her hands so I could mess around with it, it always helps me to calm down, slowly I started to get my breathing under control, Leah never stopped whispering stuff into my ear softly and used one of her hands to rub up and down my back while I was messing around with her other hand and listening to her heart beat, once I calmed down Leah started to move us side to side as I was still trying to regain strength, I shoved my self further into her chest and that's how we sat for ages , me sat on Leah lap listening to her heart beat and messing around with one of her hand while her other hand rubbed up and down my back " come on lets get you rested" Leah said softly picking me up and placing me on our bed " but what about training" I said confused "ill tell sarina that we have to skip training today, don't worry" Leah said kissing my head, I moved myself so I was laying down in leahs lap while she put on the tv and we watched some terrible series that we had found on Netflix " lee im sorry" I said after a while "you've got nothing to be sorry about" Leah whispered softly kissing my head "but get some sleep and then you do have to tell me who that was and why they got that photo of you" she continued, my breathing picked up a bit as I was getting slightly panicked " don't worry I won't judge you what every you say olly, I love you and nothing can change that" Leah said clearly picking up on my breathing "okay thanks lee, I love you" I said to her falling asleep in her lap for a few hours.....

So ive decided after this next chapter im gonna skip so they are back at arsenal I just prefer writing stuff when they are at club team makes it a lot easier :)