Chapter 52: Get Off Me

" ayyyy get in!!!" I said cheering after scoring a banger in training, I was stood over a free kick, nearly everyone had gone inside but a few of us stayed out to work on our free kicks, as I took mine and watched it go top corner Katie walked up to me " have you heard what Oscar has been saying about you" she asked, I turned my head to face her " what has he been saying now?" I asked already getting angry " saying stuff like your a cheater, don't know how to keep a girl, that he could have treated Leah better than you and your a player" Katie said " ugh this man, why is he getting involved in my problems, my eyes have only ever been on Leah since I arrived at arsenal and he knows that!" I said getting angry at the fact he was saying all of this, I started to walking into the building " where you going" Katie said chasing after me " to sort him out!" I shouted walking past the changing room, which door was wide open with most of the team init....

Leah's pov:

I heard some noises coming from outside in the hall " where you going" I heard Katie shout, then I saw olly walk past the door "to sort him out" olly shouted back. Kim stood up and looked at me " she's gonna get herself in a lot of trouble" Kim said before chasing after her, I followed but keeping my distance, just to see if Kim could calm her down, " Kim! Please not know, I'm sorry but please" olly said pulling her hand out of Kim's grasp, Olly started to walk away, I chased up to her and pulled her arm " Leah get off me!" Olly shouted, she pulling her arm away from me and stormed into Oscar's office " we need to talk" was the last thing that I heard come out of ollys mouth. I walked off back to the changing room and sat down in my sit and put my head into my hands, Lia came and sat next to me and rubbed my back " she didn't mean to snap at you Leah, let her get it all out and then I'm sure she will apologise and explain everything" Wally said softly bringing me into her arms " she's not ready for a kid" I admitted " her anger has been so bad recently, I don't know what set it off" I said getting upset " talk to her" Lia said kissing my forehead before we sat in silence.

Olivia's pov:
"She's not ready for a kid" I heard leah say in the changing room, I listened to Lia reassure that I was and that she needed to talk to me, I didn't know what to do, I ran home leaving the car for leah and made my way into the gym in our house, I let my anger out on the punching bag before collapsing and leaning against the wall, I brought my Legs up to my chest and leaned my forehead against them. I heard the door open and Leah's rushed feet checking the house for me, one of the last rooms she checked was the gym, she found me, I tried to stand up and act fine but when I stood up i started to feel dizzy, leah rushed over and pulled me into her body, once I regained my vision I started to talk " where daisy" I said panicking " at my mums, come on let's go into the kitchen and talk" leah said moving us into the kitchen.

" He said all these comments about me saying that I was using you, I didn't deserve you and that I was a player all a long" I said looking down at the mug " but you know that's not true" Leah said softly rubbing her hand against mine "do I? have you not heard about my past, I was everything he said, a player, someone who didn't like to be in a relationship" I said standing up getting angry " hey don't get angry, you've changed a lot and I couldn't be prouder of you, I know you didn't like to settle on the relationship but look at us now. He is jealous of you olly, he would have loved that reaction you gave him today" Leah explained softly " I'm sorry about today, I didn't mean to shout at you" I said looking down " I heard you talking in the changing rooms with Lia" I added messing around with my fingers " I didn't mean it in a bad way, olly, I'm not saying you couldn't be a perfect mum, I was saying that little anger ball in you is something we need to work on but we can work on that together, find solution around it. Your perfect with daisy and I know your gonna be perfect with whatever happens" Leah smiled softly at me " I think I like that idea, I'm tried of feeling guilty after getting angry, I don't like daisy seeing it so I definitely wouldn't want our little kid to see it" i smilies softly at her, she pulled me into a hug, I rested my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes " tired?" she whispered "yeah I am" she moved us to the sofa before going to answer the door " auntie olly" daisy said running into the living room, she climbed up on the sofa and rested her head on my chest before we both fell asleep....