Chapter 12: Match Day -1

Hey guys so ive decided to not say the actually reason why Olivia thinks she passed out on the pitch just because personally I have never been in that kinda situation and I don't want to say something that is wrong or incorrect to what actually happens, its a serious thing that happens to people and I don't want to give the wrong situation and give people the wrong idea to what happens actually, so we just gonna say that Olivia didn't have enough liquids before she went onto the pitch instead of the other reason, also this chapter is going to be wrote in Olivia pov so I won't be writing Olivias pov at the top of the page anymore and for the rest of the story its gonna be unless I put leahs pov then ill put leahs pov before I start her point of view on whatever is happening...enjoy the chapter!!

I got a text of lena yesterday asking to met up so she can't give my jumper back, I don't think any of the girls know about it and its probaly safe to keep it a secret that im of to see lena, most importantly Leah can't know she will get the wrong idea

Right now im sat at breakfast with Leah,lauren, Georgia, Kiera and Lucy, I saw Leah shivering , she was clearly cold "Leah are you cold?" I whispered to her leaning onto her shoulder so she would hear me " yeah but its alright ill just got back up our room and get a jumper" I had my jumper on and to be honest I was still cold but I don't mind " don't be silly Leah, here have my jumper" I took it of and handed it to her " no I can't do that you'll be cold" I laughed a little " don't be silly, put it on Leah, I don't mind as long your warm then ill be happy" Leah put my jumper and put the hood up, I moved my chair closer the hears and pulled her into my side so I could give her any body heat I had left to her "awww look at you two" Lucy said making all the attention go to me and Leah "is that Olivias jumper so got on Leah?" Georgia asked with a smirk "yeah and its cosy so shut up" Leah stuck out her tongue at Georgia " calm down children" I said as a joke, both of them looked at me and said at the same time "your the second youngest here, if anything we should be saying that to you" I just laughed and start to rub my hand up and down leahs arm "yeah she might be the youngest but she knows how to treat a girl right, lok at her protecting Leah and Leah older than her" Lauren said, I giggled and looked down to Leah who was infected looking up at me, I rubbed my thumb back and forth over her cheek "Leah you've got a good one there" Georgia said Leah looked back at Georgia "hmm I agree to" Leah said "oh so your claiming me now, are you Leah?" I snorted "what If I am Olivia Scott what are you gonna do?" Leah said looking up to me, I looked down to her eyes glancing down to her lips, I know leahs seen it, I wanted her to see it "come on now love birds" Kiera said leaning into Lucy "ive got to go do something ill be back in a bit" I pushed Leah off me gently and gave her a kiss on my cheek and stood up and starting making my way to lenas room

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later the door flung open with lena standing on the other side, she stood outside the door for a second and hug be then told me to come inside, little did I know Leah saw all of this and she had followed me to see where I was going, "hey sorry for the thing that happened at the party, I wasn't thinking straight , I had just found out my girlfriend had kissed my club teammate while I was gone" I walked up to her and hugged her "its okay at least you said sorry nothing serious has happened and im so sorry to hear what happened to you and your girlfriend" I said to her still hugging her "look ive got to go to training, but if you ever need to talk to someone text me and ill come over, Ive only known you for a little bit but your girlfriend doesn't seem to appreciate you" I let go of her and walked out of the door "bye lena" I said walking out of the door " bye Scotty"

I walked into the changing room and walked up to my locker to see my jumper on my sit, everyone was still in the changing room but Leah, it confused me a bit so I asked Bethany England "where's Leah?" I asked puzzled " she's already out on the pitch, she didn't come into the changing room in a good mood either" Bethany replied " alright cheers Bethany" we all walked out to training

Training wasn't the best, Leah ignored me for some reason, never passed me the ball, never talked to me and even ignored me on the pitch when I did something bad on purpose so she would have to speak to me. I walked back to my room with Chloe "bye Chloe " I said as a walked into the shared room im sharing with Leah " hey lee" I said walking into the bathroom " how's you girlfriend" I stopped in my tracks and turned to face Leah who was giving me a death stare for the other side of the room " what do you mean, I dont have a girlfriend?" I asked confused, Leah walked closer to me "lena I what I mean!" Leah replied in a scary tone and smacked me on my arm "ahhh Leah what the fuck was that for, I was only getting my jumper from her" Leah walked to the table and sat on top of it " thought you said you weren't going to go near her again" Leah scoffed " but I wanted my jumper back" I said in an angry tone, I don't get why Leah is being like this " you sure about that, you didn't seem to want your jumper of me" Leah said back " yeah im sure that's all it was, I didn't decide if I want my jumper back of you, you decided by throwing it onto my chair in the changing room!" k said back rising my voice slightly "look im sorry, I guess I got jealous of lena, I mean she kissed u and I see the way she acts around you, she filters with you and you've only known each other for like a week" Leah said dropping her head looking at her feet, I moved so I was standing in-between her knees " oh so I have a jealous Leah on my hands" I replied back with smirk "Olly not the right time for your jokes" Leah replied looking down to me "not but I know what is the right time for " I said in a mumble as I was closing the distance to leahs lips, Leah leaned down a bit more, our lips connect I felt a tingling feeling between our lips, I pulled away after a while and had a smirk on my face, Leah put her head in the crook of my neck and start to kiss it softly I put my hand on her thigh and enjoyed the peace that we had for a few seconds, her lips tasted of cherry chapstick, I was to in my thoughts to realise what leah had done to my neck, Leah smirk and looked at me " Leah what have you done" I asked in a questioned way "nothing" and with that she dragged me to bed...

I might be uploading match day tonight but if not then it will be tomorrow , when I made this I completely forgot about the other chapter at the party so I changed so it was Olivias and leahs second kiss...