Chapter 53: Daisy

It was a very sunny day today, so hot that jonas called off training and told us to enjoy the sun. The back door was open and I could see daisy kicking a ball around on the grass. A few minutes later she came running through the door and jumped on to the sofa I was on " where's Leah?" She asked " out shopping with your grandma, why?" I asked softly " oh I wanted her to play football with me" daisy said looking down " I'll play football with you and we can sneak some ice lollies if we are quick " I said jumping up from the sofa and running into the kitchen followed by daisy, I got her a blue ice lollipop before we made our way outside. " no not fair" I said playfully laying on the ground as daisy had just put it through my legs and scored " Auntie Le!" Daisy shouted before running to Leah. I slowly got off the ground and made my way over to them, I pulled Leah into a hug " how was shopping" I asked as I pulled out of the hug " yeah it was good, I got daisy a little gift" Leah said getting out a pack of ice creams " wow arnt you a lucky girl" I said winking at daisy, daisy giggled before asking for one, even tho she had already had one today, " of course you can" Leah said pulling one out of the box and giving it to daisy, who giggled and ran off with it.

" Go ask auntie olly, I'm sure she'll do it for you" I heard Leah say from outside as I was in the kitchen getting a cold drink of water, daisy came running into the room " please can you get the pool out and fill it up for me" daisy said giving me puppy eyes, I rolled my eyes playfully and said yes. I made my way outside to see Leah smirking from one of the sun beds " lazy" I said giggling, Leah gasped " me? No not me... I just know you love doing the handy work" Leah said laughing, i shock my head and laughed before going to the shed and pulling out all the parts to the pool. Once I made it I started to fill it up " can I get in it now?" Daisy asked as it was still being filled up "sure" I said lifting her up into it and then getting into it myself, I put my cap on since it was hot and I was right in the sun  " Leah can you pass me daisys hat, I don't want her getting sun stroke" I said, Leah chuck over daisy hat, which I caught and then placed it on her head, before lifting her up and putting her on my shoulders and turned around and faced Leah " be careful, leave her on your shoulders for too long and you'll get a bad tan line on your shoulder and chest" Leah said giggling, I placed daisy down and by now the pool water  was up to my waist which meant that daisy would have to start swimming , she swam around a bit before getting tired and making her way over to me in the pool, she grabbed hold of me and put her body weight on me " come on Leah, get in the pool" I said shouting over at her, she giggled before getting up and making her way over to the pool, taking a quick photo of me and daisy as she was clinging to me, Leah got in before trying to come close to me and daisy, I started to move me and daisy away from her which caused daisy to giggle " funny, do you want me to get out" Leah said playfully, which made daisy get off me and swim over to her and cling to her instead " thanks daisy" I said giggling, getting out the pool since I had been in there for ages and made my way over to the sun-beds and laid down on one of them, I moved my cap to cover my face so I could try get some sleep in the sun and block out the sun light that was creeping though my eyes lids.

I felt a bucket of ice water dump on top of me, I shot up and looked at who did it, daisy was still in the pool which only meant one person, Leah, who was already running away, I caught up to her and lifted her over my shoulder before climbing into the pool and jumped into the pool which meant that me and Leah would both be soaking wet, Leah rose to the surface " ugh your so annoying! I literally just washed my hair this morning" Leah said splashing water at me with a slight grin on her face, I walked over to her and hugged her " sorry" I whispered before pulling us both back under,  " ugh I hate you" Leah said as I climbed out of the pool laughing my head off.

We were all sat on the sofa watching a movie " I'm cold" daisy said and pulled a blanket over herself while snuggling up to me and Leah and falling asleep " she's definitely got heat stroke" I said stroking daisy hair as she fell asleep " well she has been outside all day in that pool and playing football" Leah said laughing " and she had two ice creams" I said laughing " she had what" Leah said sitting up " she had 2 ice creams" I said shrugging my shoulders " where did the second one come from" Leah asked as I pointed to my self with a grin " ugh, no wonder she asks you for sweets and everything she wants done" Leah said smacking my shoulder playfully " last time I checked she asked you to set up the pool but you told her to ask me" I said laughing, which made Leah groan and place her head on my shoulder and carry on watching the movie....