Chapter 55: Never hurt Daisy!

"Come on Olly" Leah whispered from the side of me, I decided to ignore Leah and try fall back to sleep, I was laying on my back and my head was facing Leah so I decided to turn my head away from her and try to fall back to sleep. I heard Leah huff from next to me before getting out of the bed and leaving the room, I heard daisys bedroom door open and then heard them walking downstairs.

I felt someone sit on top of me and straddle my hips, I mumbled before slowly opening my eyes. " ah your awake" Leah said looking down at me, I moved my hands to her hips before pulling her closer to me " morning" i grumbled before connecting our lips, I slowly pulled away before resting my head on the pillow and closing my eyes again " no not a chance we have training today" Leah said softly smacking my chest before getting off me " or we could just stay here for the day" I said grabbing her t-shirt, Leah laughed before pulling me out of the bed " get dressed" she said before waking into the kitchen.

I went and sat in the living room going on my phone, I went on Instagram and saw arsenal made a post "we will be welcoming back an old player today, announcement happening at 4pm" i commented saying I couldn't wait " Leah you seen what arsenal have posted" I shouted into the kitchen " yeah I don't know who it is" she replied. Daisy came running into the room and jumped onto me " woah watch yourself daisy" I said giggling " can we have a water fight today with the girls at training" she asked " of course we can, but don't tell anyone, let's get all the girls before they start firing water at us" i whispered, daisy laughed before agreeing "breakfast" Leah shouted from the kitchen " race ya" I said before picking daisy up and throwing her gently on to the sofa and running off, daisy stomped into the room " that wasn't fair!" Daisy said sitting next to me " maybe next time kiddo" I said pulling her into me and messing up her hair.

We were only going in for an hour and a bit, it was way to warm to train so we were called in to meet the new/ old player and then talk to them and leave again. Daisy ran up to Beth while I got mine and Leah's bags out of the car. " Hello daisy" Beth said picking up daisy " bethyyyy" daisy said smiling, " come on we are gonna be late" Leah said calling them both over to me and Leah.

" Welcome back Emily sonnet" jonas said as Emily walked through the door " you fucking joking" I mumbled under my breath " hm what was that Olivia" jonas said "so happy your back" I said before looking back down, making Leah snicker from next to me.

" Hey my name is daisy, are you Emily" daisy said innocently to Emily " yeah, yeah I am. Are you Leah's niece? Don't you remember me from a while ago?" Emily smirked, I could already see the plans she was making in her head, daisy nodded before she ran over me and sat in my lap, she turned around and dug her head into my neck " what's up daisy" I asked rubbing her back " I don't like that girl, she tried to ruin your relationship" she whispered " I know, she won't last long here trust me okay" I said as she pulled out of the hug, I gave her a smile " remember our plan" I said smirking " okay you get the water guns and fill them up outside okay" I said to daisy as she ran off to get the water guns and fill them up.

As I was walking down the hall, to try and find daisy since she had been gone for a while, I could hear someone shouting at someone " watch it kid! You could have ran into me" Emily shouted at daisy, gripping on to her shoulder way to tightly, I could see daisy was on the verge of tears and was trying to get away from Emily " Oi!" I shouted running over and pushing Emily away from daisy " don't you fucking dare touch her!" I shouted pushing her against a wall, a few of the girls and come out of the dressing room after hearing all the noise, Beth picked daisy up, Leah then walked out of the changing room and saw everything going on, she took daisy out of Beth's hands and tried to calm the young girl down " what the fuck do you think your doing touching her and shouting at her" I said pointing my finger into her chest " she was running and banged into me" Emily shouted back " she's a kid sonnet! Don't ever treat her like that again" I said pushing her away, Kim took Emily away and I walked over to daisy " hey you alright kiddo" I said brushing my fingers through her hair " i told you I didn't like her" daisy said before shoving her head into Leah's neck, I looked up at Leah " im gonna fix this" I said determined " come on let's go home, we can relax at home" Leah said walking away.

We got home and I made sure to distract daisy from what happened earlier, since we couldn't do our water fight we decided to do it in the garden, but first we decided to get Leah, she was sat on the massive sun bed, we slowly walked up to her before drenching her in water " oh my god" she shouted standing up, she started to chase after us, until we started to use our water guns at her and she went and sat back down. Daisy eventually got bored of that so we moved onto playing football. We did that for along time before I decided that I was gonna go sit with Leah.

" Move up" I said before placing myself down next to her. Leah laid down and put her head on my lap, I moved my hand so it was stroking her chest while watching daisy playing in the pool. I moved my hand from Leah's chest to her check and slowly stroked her cheek while looking down at her " I'm sorry about today" I said softly " you have nothing to be sorry for,  Emily shouldn't have done that" Leah said softly " you great with daisy and I hope this has changed your mind about having a baby of our own" she said softly, I moved my hand back to her chest slowly stroking up and down. Every time I storked her chest I would go lower down to her bikini pants "Oi hand further up" I heard Leah giggle " sorry" I said looking down for a brief minute before looking make up at daisy.

Daisy kicked the ball so it was coming over to me and Leah, I stood up and picked up the ball and walked over to daisy, I dropped the ball and picked her up and chucked her over my shoulder, daisy let out a giggle, I made my way over to the pool and dropped her into it " what was that for!" Daisy said giggling " I don't know, I got bored and wanted to go in the pool with you and auntie Leah" I said running over to where Leah was and picking her up and chucking her into the pool " not again!" Leah said, I jumped into the pool before making my way over to them both " watch me swim" daisy said and started to swim about, I moved so I was standing behind Leah and wrapped my hands around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder " this is perfect" I said softly not taking my eyes if daisy "hm it is isn't it" Leah agreed resting more into me.....