Chapter 15: Celebrations

I woke up to a pillow being smashed on my face " ahhh what the fu-" I was cut of by Leah " no swearing my parents are here!" Leah smirked "I actually remember them telling me last night that they were going to pick our stuff up from camp early in the morning, so if im right they are not here right now actually" I rushed out of the bed and rugby tackled Leah back onto the bed, her back was on the bed and she was looking up to me, my body was in a push up position looking down to her " ohhh so you remember what happened at the party?" I asked, Leah smirked and nodded, I gasped jokingly "so I carried you home for no reason, you could of walked back" Leah giggled and nodded " im hurt Williamson, I nearly pulled my back for you?" before she could reply I pulled her into a soft kisses, I got off her and made my way into her kitchen to find a sleepy Jacob on his phone "morning" I said to him going to grab a cup from Leahs cupboard " morning, how is sis looking this morning" Jacob asked, I was about to reply when someone was faster " I think I look perfect bro, you on the other hand look like you have been dragged through a bush backwards" Leah said, I let out a giggle and carried on cooking, I felt something been thrown at my back, I turned around and saw Leah pointing at Jacob "do you want breakfast?" I threatened Jacob " alright, alright calm down Scott didn't been to touch your bad buttons" I giggled "im off to the living room" Jacob half shouted as he walked to the living room. I felt two hands wrap around my waist and felt Leah lean against me " nice jumper, where did you buy that?" I asked Leah with a smirk " I bought it from Olivia Scotts wardrobe actually, do you want me to do a review on it while im here" Leah asked " ooo yes please, actually would also love to know why 3 of my jumpers that I bought to camp have gone missing and funny enough this is one of them" I snickered " dunno guess Jacob took them " Leah said well kissing my neck " um no don't drag me into this Leah" Jacob shouted from the living room "seems like I caught you haven't I" I said still focusing on cooking, Leah stopped leaning on me and instead went and leaned on the counter top on the other side of the kitchen, she took a video of me cooking all you could see was my back and posted it to instagram with a texted " oh so she can cook as well , what can't she do?" and posted it to her story, my phone vibrated in a my pocket "you not gonna check what that is?" Leah asked with a smirk "no ill check it later, anyways I already have an idea of what it is?" I said taking the now ready food over to where Leah was, "oh yeah and what's that?" Leah asked, I placed the food just behind her and closed the gap between us, I held her hips while she grabbed onto my hoodie to pull me closer if you could even, I moved one of my hands to the counter top that Leah was leaning on so I didn't put all my weight on her " maybe something across the line of "oh so she can cook as well", I am a right?" I mumbled against her lips, I pulled her in for a kiss " how did you know?"Leah asked in a shocked way "what can I say, I can read you like a book" I said stepping away and trying to grab some food "okay freak" Leah said and pulled me in for another kiss "that's not very nice to say is it Williamson , don't you think" I joked finally grabbing some food and going to sit down.

We are at the party now well when I say party all we are doing is going on this stage and saying hi to all the fans, right now im making my way over to where Kiera and Leah are sat, I go and sit next to Leah and move my arm so it resting behind Leah on the top of the sofa "morning Kiera, how's the hangover?" I asked Kiera "not to mad, not to mad Scott, what about yours?" Kiera asked "I don't have one, don't drink, not a huge fan of it to be honest also had to an eye on this one" I said pointing to Leah , Kiera snickered Leah smacked my leg "I wasn't that bad" Leah said "yeah accept from the fact I had to carry you home on my back the whole way home" Kiera snickered "you did not do that did you Leah" Kiera asked giggling Leah just nodded with a smirk "right I've got to go speak to Alex" I said patting leahs leg and getting up.

The party had been going on for a while and now it was time for me to a speech, well the girls don't know about it expect Alex S, I got the mic and stood at the front and started my speech " wow what a journey this has been, I never expect to even make the euros squad either did I expect I would be in the squad who won the euros, I can only thank my mum and dad who put me first ever time. This team is so so special and I have made many friends in such a short time, camp was so fun im already missing it. Now I met this girl when I joined arsenal and lets say we didn't like each other at the start of my time at arsenal but since we've spent more and more time together ive realised how great she is, so Cap thank you for looking out for me this whole camp I could not have asked more from you, you have lead this team to victory at your first euros and you've done a perfect job at it as well, we could have not asked for a better captain" I finished and everyone clapped and cheered, Leah came up to me and hugged me " thank you Olivia " she whispered into my ear.

we carried on partying and then we got some photos, I saw a girl maybe 4 years old right at the front with a sign saying "I travelled 6 hours to get here so I can see Olivia ,she's my hero" I stepped down and went to her " hey what's your name?" I asked the young girl " her names grace, she's a bit shy, your like her idol she doesn't stop talking about you" the mum said I giggled " ohh grace that's really cute, do you want to come get a photo with me with the trophy?" I asked her but mainly its was direct at the mum " can I mum?" grace spoke for the first time " of course you can" her mum approved, I picked her up and placed her on my hip and walked up to the stage, I got the trophy and held grace and took a photo with her and the trophy, I started to talk to grace for a while " Leah how do you always get the best girls?" Kiera asked Leah " I don't know but Olivia is the best one ive had" Leah said unknown that I can in fact hear them I winked at her because they were looking at me while talking, Leah went all red I laughed and carried on talking to grace " shall I take you back to you mum" she nodded, I saw that she had my England top on so I asked if I could sign it which she said yes, I bought her back to her mum " thank you she will never forget this" her mum said "well it was really nice to met grace and I just want to repay her was supporting me" I smiled and walked off

Leah and I finally made it back to her house, her family had gone home, we just rested on the sofa for a bit, I was looking through instagram and I saw loads of people going on about my hickey and trying to figured out who did it some people said it could of been Leah some people were agreeing and trying to find clips and stuff of me and Leah on the pitch or on lioness live, I giggled at the all freaking out about it " what are you laughing about" Leah asked laying on my chest and watching tv " just everyone on instagram trying to figure out who gave me the hickey, most people are saying you" I snickered " well there not wrong are they" Leah giggled " no they are not" I said and kissed leahs head. Leah continued to watch the movie and I had stop looking at my phone and start to pay attention on the film " oh by the way Jacob is bringing his daughter around to stay at my house for the week while he goes on holiday so if your staying tonight then you'll probably see her tomorrow" Leah said to me not taking her eyes away from the screen, I looked down at her and smiled " yeah ill stay tonight, if you want I can help you with her this week as well I dont mind you have a busy week this week don't you?" I said to Leah " oh Olivia that would help so much thank you" Leah leaned up and kissed me " I can't wait to meet her, im gonna become her favourite" I said really excited " do you want to stay at my house this week while Im looking after her?" Leah asked not so confidently " I would love to " I said kissing her head , eventually we fell asleep on the sofa....

Gonna try get 2 more parts out tonight tho I might only be 1 but you'll defiantly have an update tonight either it will be 2 or 1, also I know Jacob doesn't have a kid in real life but it just fits with the story so In the story her does :)