Chapter 46: A Baby?!

Hey! I've done a BIG jump in the book now! 2 years to be precise 😅! Honestly just enjoy it see what you think about it and tell me the feedback 👍🏼❤️
————————————————————————

Leah and I have been prefect! We moved into a small Morden house near the training ground, it has an huge garden that has a wooden part but then a huge part of grass, we hold our summer party's at our house because our garden is amazing. Inside it's modern  light grey and white with wooden flooring expect for in the living room and in the bedrooms, we have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms!!

I woke up to Leah drawing patterns on my back, i grunt and moved away "ahhh so it's gonna be one of these mornings then" Leah chuckled, I moved so I was resting on my tummy and tried to fall back asleep, a few minutes later leahs hand was back in my back making patterns " come on olly" she said softly, I turned over slowly with my eyes shut, I moved my head in the direction of where Leah was laying but still had my eyes closed, Leah moved her hand up to my face and rubbed my cheek softly, I opened my eyes slowly adjusting them to the light " morning" she said softly with a smile on her face, I gave her a tired smile before cuddling into her, Leah started to stroke my hair " let's get up, we have training soon" Leah said, I agreed and got up slowly.

I was downstairs making breakfast for us while Leah sat at the table in the kitchen. I was nearly done with making breakfast when Leah asked me a question, a very serious question " would you ever want to have a kid?" Leah asked, I panicked, should I give her the answer she wants or the answer that is true, how would I tell her softly so not to hurt her feelings   "Maybe in the future" I winced at how uncertain that sounded " why do you want some?" I asked her making my way to the table and placing our breakfast on the table " mmm yeah I think I would" Leah smiled, I smiled and started to eat.

It was a bit quite going to training, I think it was because I was to thinking to much into the baby question and I think Leah was just trying to get into the mood for training. " morning" I said to Wally as I walked into the changing rooms " where's Leah" Wally asked " I'm here" Leah said walking into the changing room behind me, we all got changed into our training gear and then jonas walked in " morning girls, today we have a charity coming in with kids from the system, who love football, to come and watch and play football with us" he announced before calling us out to the pitch.
As I was walking out we saw a few of the kids, who were mostly boys and maybe two girls, I saw one of the girls shaking, clearly cold, I walked up to her and smiled while waving " morning" I said crouching down to her level " hey" she said shyly " are you cold?" I asked her, she nodded her head, I pulled my jumper from over my head and put it on the girl and then turned to the other girl " do you want my coat?" I asked so she didn't feel left out, she nodded her head with a smile " yes please" I stood up " okay wait here" I said running back to the changing rooms, Leah was in with Wally and rafaelle " what are you doing?" Leah asked " oh I gave a girl my jumper because she was cold and now I'm getting my coat to give to the other girl because I didn't want her to feel left out" I said smiling walking out, I ran back and gave the coat to the girl before saying bye and walking to training.

We just finished training, I was walking back with Beth when we walked past a room where Wally and Leah were talking, I put my hand out to stop Beth and we stayed behind the door so they couldn't hear us " Leah what's wrong?" Wally asked " I asked Olivia this question today about having a child and I don't think her answer was the one I wanted" " what did you want her to say?" Wally asked " that she did want a kid" Leah said " and what did she say?" Wally asked softly " maybe in the future" I felt a bit guilty that I didn't give the answer she want, I looked down at my feet, Beth brought her arm around my shoulder " it's you life as well, you deserve any opinion as well" Beth whispered in my ear " she said in the future Leah, surely that's good?" Wally questioned " you don't get it Wally, she winced after she said it, you could tell she didn't know what to say" Leah said getting angry, I couldn't listen anymore I walked away " olly" Leah called out but I was to in my head to care right now.

I sat in one of the empty rooms when someone knocked on the door " come in" o said in a low voice, holding back tears, Beth came in and shut the door " hey" she said softly before bringing me into a hug " talk to me, what do you think about this" " okay..." I agreed

LEAHS POV
i heard Beth and Olivia talking in a room and decided to ears drop and try get and understanding of Olivia's opinion

O : " Beth I don't even know if I'm old enough to have on or even look after one full time!"

B : " Olivia your are 25 now, I'm sure your old enough to have one" Beth clearly isn't understanding what she is saying

O : " No Beth that's not what I meant! I meant I'm still "young" I want to enjoy my life with out having to look after a little one, I don't have anything against kids but I want to enjoy my life for a little while"

B: "oh right, I mean just because you have a kid doesn't mean that your whole life goes towards that kid"

O: " Leah's 28 I'm 25, she's at the right age now to have a kid, she's a lot more mature about things than me, I can't even control my own emotions, Leah is constantly looking after me when I get worked up imagine adding a baby to the mix as well"

B: " your not that bad Olivia, If Leah wants a kid I'm sure that she can look after the baby while doing the stuff she did before"

O: " we aren't even married Beth! What if something happens and we have to break up, then it makes the kid stuck" Olivia said getting angry

B: " even if your married you can still break up, most family's I know now a days have kids before getting married"

O: " I don't want to carry a baby, my mind wouldn't be able to cope"

B: " Leah could?"

O: " what about her endo, it's makes it a hard chance to get pregnant, then it falls onto me, I can't take 9 months off Beth"

B: " you could adopt"

O: " I'm still to young I can't, I don't know how to look after one! If Leah wants a kid now in this very moment then I'm gonna have to let her go, let her complete what she wanted in life, I can't stop her from doing what she wants"

B: " I would disagree, Leah's told me how good you are with daisy and any kids really, your like a natural! Leah would never leave you just so she could have a kid, she's loves you and will follow what you want to do"

O: " but then I feel like I'm keeping her from doing what she wants!"

It went quite, I took this as my chance and opened the door slowly...

————————————————————————
Cliffhanger 🤭
Let me know your opinions on what happens... baby? Or no baby?