Chapter 50: The Fan

I woke up to Daisy getting into mine and Leah's bed " morning" i said softly looking at daisy " morning, auntie Le is downstairs but she's doing some work on her computer and won't give me attention" daisy pouted " she's a meanie isn't she" I smirked, daisy nodded laughing " shall we go play football in the garden?" I asked her smiling " yeah im gonna beat you" daisy smirked " oh really" I said laughing picking her up and putting her over my shoulder and walking downstairs, daisy was giggling as we walked into the kitchen, where Leah was doing her work, I dropped daisy down into the floor before making my way over to the fridge to get some food before daisy and I played some football outside, Leah came up from behind and put her hands on my hips, I jumped and turned around " your hands are freezing!" I said  still in shock " where's your top?" Leah smirked " upstairs" I said moving away from her and grabbing a top from the washing pile and putting it on, daisy and I walked out of the kitchen " where are you two going?" Leah said following us " going to play some football because you were being a moody girl and not giving poor daisy any attention" I said pulling daisy into, daisy pulled a sad face towards Leah " don't worry daisy, I'll give you attention" I said to daisy and looking back at Leah smirking, Leah started to chase after to me, I ran up our room with Leah hot on my heels, I made it into our room and realised i was trapped " hm where you going to go now?" Leah smirked, I tried to get past the bed and out the door but Leah stopped me and we both fall onto the bed, we both broke out laughing before I pushed Leah of me to the side and got out of the room and went and played football with daisy.

We arrived at the training centre and made our way into the chill room, daisy was playing games on my phone while us adults talked between ourselves " listen up girls" jonas announced walking into the room " we will be having some fans watching us train today, best behaviour out there girls" jonas smiled before walking off. We all made our way outside and started training, daisy sat by the medical staff and watched us, I looked over at the fans, there was a family and then a few duos, most of them looked young that had dragged their mum or dad to come with them to watch us.

Training finished and I decided to mess around with daisy before going over to see the fans, everyone had gone in, I left daisy kicking a ball around the pitch while I went and met the fans " hey, how are you" I smiled at the two girls in front of me "good thank you, how are you?" The older girl said to me, she looked to be in her twenties, around my age, " yeah good, very tired tho" I said giggling causing the two girls to giggle " do you want a picture?" I asked the two girls " yes please" the younger girl said , speaking for the first time, I leaned over the railing and smiled at the camera, I carried on talking to them and leaned on the railing " so did you daughter drag you here?" I asked smiling at the older girl " oh no no, not my daughter, my sister, we're both huge arsenal fans and saw this opportunity and we couldn't miss it" she smiled at me, I stopped leaning on the railing " oh sorry, I guess I just assumed" I said giving a guilty smile at her " right I better get seeing some more of the other fans" I smiled at the two girls before turning my back " Olivia!" The older girl said, gaining my attention, I turned around, before I even knew what was happening, her lips were places on mine, I pulled back and backed away a little " umm sorry guys I've got to um go" I said giving a light smile before walking away to daisy, I turned around and looked confused at the girl that had just kissed me, I turned back around to daisy " come on daisy" I said trying to act like nothing happened, I tried to grab her hand " get off me" daisy said pushing me away and running into the club house, i put my head down and walked in after her.

" come on daisy, let's go outside and play some football" I asked her, she was sitting with Leah on the sofa, being very clingy onto Leah anytime I was around " no" daisy said giving me a death stare " daisy!" Leah said rising her voice " it's alright Leah, leave it" I said walking away into the kitchen. I made myself a drink before walking back into the living room, I sat myself next to Olivia, she moved right up to Leah, I gave her a confused look, I stood up and walked away from the living room, clearly daisy didn't want me there. "Daisy! What the fu-" I said before being cut off " OLIVIA" Leah said over the top of me, stopping me from swearing, we were having dinner when out of nowhere daisy threw her glass of cold water over me, I stood up from the table and went to get a new top, Leah walked in after me " I don't understand what I have done" I said taking off the wet shirt " I don't know either, I could try and figure out" Leah suggest moving to sit in the bed " I haven't done anything to hurt her tho" I said turning around to face her with my new dry shirt in my hands " I can't think of anything either, she could just be acting out for not reason" Leah said, I put my top on " yeah maybe" I huffed, Leah stood up and made her way to me, pulling me into a hug "we will figure it out" Leah whispered before she walked out of the room.

" don't touch me!" Leah said raising her voice, we were in the kitchen and I was about to hug her from behind, I moved back with a confused look " Leah what's wrong" I asked confused, she turned around and looked at me before shoving her phone in my hand, I scrolled up to the picture, me and the girl kissing from earlier, " it's not what it looks like" I said in panic " now I know why daisy was acting out on you earlier today, how dare you do that right in front of her!" Leah shouted pushing me with her hands, I stumbled back a little " if you really had to cheat! Why do it right in front of my niece!" Leah shouted again, trying to push my again before a grabbed her wrist just in time " get off me" Leah shouted " calm down Leah" I whispered " you'll wake daisy, I'm sure you don't want her to walk into this, let me explain what happened" I said softly " as if you would care what daisy's got to think!" Leah shouted pushing me again, causing me to take a step back " Leah!" I said raising my voice " don't shout at me!" Leah shouted at me, trying to push me again " stop" I said as her pushed turned into repeat and rapid smacks on my chest, which didn't have much affect, I pulled her into my body, she tried to push her self of me " stop Leah" I whispered, she had tired herself out from the emotions and everything that just happened, I slowly walked Leah and I up to bed before putting her in the bed and getting myself in bed after her, once she fell asleep, I fell asleep.

I woke up to Leah moving in the bed sheets " what I am doing in bed with you!" Leah said rushing her voice, living far away from me " your cheating on me! I can't let you think it's alright!" Leah said standing up, I quickly followed her " Leah" I said trying to gain her attention and stop he talking " don't speak over me!" Leah shouted " let me explain then!" I said at my snapping point now " get out!" Leah said sternly.

I had been driving around for hours, I got a notification from Leah....
Leah
Come back please
Im sorry
I saw the video, I know what happened...
Leah sent through the video she watched
The video
It started of with the girl shouting my name and me turning back to her, her kissing me and then me walking backwards and stumbling over my words, then it shows me walking over it daisy, who shouts at me before running away, it then shows me putting my head down and walking into the clubhouse...

LEAH
Please let me know your safe
Im gonna speak to daisy and tell her the truth about what really happened....
Please text me back when you can

I turned my phone off and went to the training centre and just sat in the car park for a little while, think about everything that's happened. Someone knocked on me window....