Chapter 57: The wound that brought us back together

I walked into training with my headphones on. I walked into the changing room to see that no one was there. Before I even knew it I was slammed into a locker " I heard about the letter, Leah's mine now" Emily snickered from in front of me " she wouldn't go for a girl like you" I said causing Emily to push me back into the locker.

I was out on the field before we had gym work when I felt someone run up and wrap there arms around my leg " I'm sorry" daisy cried from below, I picked her up and wiped her tears away " hey it isn't your fault, okay, I caused all this not you" I said kissing her cheek before waking us back into the building and into the gym, I put her down and pointed out Leah for her.

I had gotten really warm so I had taken my top off, daisy had come back over and asked me to tie her shoe so I bent down and did that " oh my god, who did that" Leah said from behind me, I stood up straight again and turned around " huh" I asked confused " who did that to your back" Leah exclaimed grabbing my shoulder and walking us to a mirror " oh shit" I mumbled when I saw the big cut wounds from when Emily slammed into my locker and i caught the actual lock to the locker.

I walked off and went into the bathroom and tried to clean it up " want some help" Leah asked from behind me " um yes please" I said guilty " I'm sorry Leah, I'm sorry for leaving you like that" I said putting my head down " please come back olly, you can't blame yourself for this, daisy and I need you back" Leah said softly after finishing cleaning up the wound " okay I'll think about it" I nodded " where did you stay last night" Leah asked " don't get mad but rafas" I said looking down again " and she didn't even tell me" Leah said storming off to find rafa.

" You let me panic about where she could have gone when she was staying at yours!" Leah shouted getting everyone's attention " I'm sorry Leah" rafa apologised " what a friend you are" Leah said, I walked into the room and I felt all the eyes on me except Leah who was still shouting at rafa, I tried to break it up but it wasn't working, I was starting to panic " stop please, stop" I begged, Leah immediately stopped and looked at me having a panic attack, she pulled me into her arms and walking us out of the room.

"Daisy wants to watch that new cartoon movie that's just come out is that okay?" Leah asked from the kitchen " of course it is" I smiled down at daisy. Well you guessed it I'm back at home, Leah didn't let me leave with rafa after having a panic attack.

Leah had put daisy to bed and we were sat on the sofa " I'm sorry" I said for at least the 50th time today " stop olly, it's fine okay" Leah said pulling me into her and relaxing against the sofas arm, she clicked play on station 19.

———————————————————————————

Sorry guys!! Short one today, I wasn't even gonna post one of this book today bc I wanted to focus on getting the new book started and getting a few chapters done before spreading my time out but I was looking back at this book and thought I might as well do a quick chapter 😀

Will try and get a longer one out tomorrow but i have a busy day and I don't think I'll even get a chapter out for the new book tomorrow....