Chapter 51: The nightmare

Someone knocked on my window, I looked up to see my old school friend, James, we use to be friends in junior school but then in high school he use to punch and kick me, I tried to fight him and push him back when he tried to hit me but I couldn't out muscle a 15 year old boy against a 15 year old girl. I got out of the car " hello James" I said looking down at the floor " look at me" he said sternly, I didn't I kept looking at the floor, he punched me in the ribs, i jolted into my car, " I told you to look at me!" he shouted, I lifted my eyes to met his "not so hard is it" he smirked " so I've seen this drama unfold on twitter about you kissing another girl even tho your dating the leah Williamson" he said looking down at me " it wasn't like that James" I said lowly " you know I could have had her, yet you got her and this is how you treat it" he said punching me again " you better give her to me or you know what coming" he warned " she's not a toy" I whispered " sorry what was that" he said " she's not a toy" I said sternly looking up at him, pushing him away from me, " your gonna regret that" he laughed walking over to me.

After multiple punched to my chest and my ribs, he left me on the floor and walked off, I grabbed the car for support and got into my car, I calmed myself before starting to drive to the house, I pulled up next to Leah's car, before checking myself out for any bruises around the face, thankfully he only punched me around my tummy so it would be easier to hide.

I opened the door to find daisy rushing down the corridor, she ran straight into my body, I winced before regaining my normal face, I looked up to see that Leah had a confused look on her face, clearly seeing how I winced " I'm so sorry" daisy whispered, I picked her up " hey you don't have anything to be sorry for, you were protecting your auntie Leah and there's nothing wrong with that" I said kissing her forehead before putting her down, Leah walked over to me, I put my hand on her check, stroking her check with my thumb before pulling her into a hug, I felt her tears fall into my t-shirt " I'm so so sorry" Leah whispered " hey don't cry, none of this is your fault" I whispered rubbing my fingertips up and down her back " I should have listen to you" she said pushing herself of me, which made me wince again but this time a hid it away from her, " Leah calm down" I said trying to bring her back into a hug " no why are you saying it fine and forgetting about it! I accused you of cheating, shouted at you and then hit you!" Leah said backing away from me "Leah!" I said over the top of her, I pulled her into a hug " you were angry Leah, you were acting out your anger, that's okay sometimes, how many times have I acted out my anger and you've had to calm me down or defend me once I've gotten myself into trouble because of it" I asked her " a few times" Leah whispered "I think it's been more than a few times" I giggled " maybe" Leah giggled " come on, let's forget about it okay, put this day behind us and focus on this girl" I said pointing down to daisy, who was trying to get into the sweet cupboard " daisy out of the sweet cupboard" Leah said telling daisy off, I walked up to daisy and whispered in her ear " go and get some sweets while I distracted Leah" I pulled back smiling before walking back over to Leah and turning her to look out the window " look Leah can't you see that thing in the sky" I said pointing at nothing in the air " no where" Leah said squinting her eyes, daisy walked past sticking her thumbs up, I stuck my thumbs up at her " oh it's gone now" I said shrugging my shoulders and walking over to daisy " what have you two done" Leah groaned, knowing whatever it was, was most likely gonna be bad because daisy and I were involved, I turned around " nothing" I said with an innocent smile.

I was in the bathroom, getting ready for bed, daisy was already in bed and a sleep and Leah was in our bedroom, I took my top of and looked at the bruising on my chest, I looked through the draws for some numbing cream " did I do those" Leah said from the door, her face looked guilty " no Leah you didn't, I promise you it wasn't you" I said not taking my eyes away from the draws " who did then" Leah questioned, walking into the room " it doesn't matter Leah, it's done now" i huffed, finally finding the cream " it matters to me" Leah said quickly, looking down, I turned around and pulled her into a hug " I'm sorry, I can't tell you, atleast until I figure everything out" I said softly " what have you done" Leah said looking up to me with a look of horror " woah, woah, woah, I've done nothing mad, trust me" I said kissing her.

We were laying in bed, Leah moved her head to my chest, I winced but tried to play it off " have the numbing cream not worked" Leah asked " I guess not" I said smiling down slightly at her " stop smiling, this is serious" Leah replied sternly " can I lift up your shirt and check them" Leah asked trying to find my eyes " yeah" I said quickly. Leah lifted up my top and looked at the bruising, she gasp in shock " they look worse then they did before" Leah said worried " I'm sure they are fine" i whispered, trying to pull my top down " woah I haven't finished yet" Leah said pushing my hand away, she went and touched one of them, I winced and pushed her hand away " you've definitely finished now" i mumbled, pulling my top down " who did it to you" Leah asked " I can't tell you yet" I whispered, moving my head to her chest and falling asleep.

I was having a nightmare of what happened between me and James and also the girl kissing me, I knew I was kicking the sheets and shaking my head but I couldn't wake myself out of the nightmare, " hey hey, Olivia, your fine, your safe" I heard Leah's voice in the distants, I woke myself up from the nightmare and sat up straight away, I tried to catch my breath, I felt some hands try pull me back " get off me" I shouted, getting out of the bed, still thinking I was somewhat in the dream, Leah stepped out of the bed and slowly made her way to me "it me Leah, Olivia, we are at home, your safe" she said softly pulling me into a hug, I leaned most of my body weight on her, calming myself down before Leah moved us back to the bed, Leah traced patterns over my back as she waited for me to go to sleep before she went to sleep herself....