Chapter 13: Maturity

Its Game day...not any game day..euro finals day...the biggest game of my career let. We woke up normally, I even got out of bed with no fuss, well that was until I looked in the mirror and saw what was on my neck "LEAH!" I shouted from the bathroom, Leah came rushing in " what's wrong Olly?" Leah said with a smirk " don't Olly me now, look what you have done!" Leah stepped closer to me to have a "closer" look at my neck "I don't see anything there" Leah kissed over the hickey "Leah not funny, we are literally playing the biggest game and a lot of people are gonna be watching it, they are going to know someone in this camp has done it to me!" Leah giggled " well now everyone can see my master piece!" she start to dance around the room "ugh Leah your annoying" I said leaning over the sink to get a closer look through the mirror, a knock on the door finally stop Leahs terrible dancing "what can I do for you this fine morning Georgia?" Georgia walked straight in a jumped onto the bed " if you weren't captain, I would have told you to shut up by now" Georgia said which earned a pillow to the head by Leah, I stepped out of the bathroom " You two stop acting like children, ive just made that bed!"I said in a annoyed tone "well good morning to you too Olivia, what put you in a bad mood, wake up on the wrong side o- OMG IS THAT A HICKEY!!" I rushed back into the bathroom and shut the door " no your must be seeing thing Georgia" Georgia rushed to the bathroom door and start to try open it "Olivia let me in now!" Georgia begged, Leah sat back on the bed and watched as my awful situation unfolded, Georgia finally got into the bathroom and dragged me out of the bathroom in front of Leah" want to explain this Leah ?" Georgia said while pointing to the hickey on my neck " don't see anything there" and with that Leah walked out to breakfast "keep your mouth shut Stanway " I said to Georgia in a tone that a captain would say it

Me and Georgia got into the dinning hall and made the short walk to a table that had chloe, Kiera, Lucy, Leah and Beth M sitting around it, I placed myself at the end of the table with Leah sitting to my left and Kiera and Lucy opposite us, we were talking for a while, Lauren came up to me and seemed a bit nervous, I turned my head to the right to get a full view of Lauren " hey hempo are you alright?" she just shock her head, I stood up and pulled her into a hug "is it the match?" Lauren nodded I pulled out of the hug " Lauren you've got nothing to worry about, your one of our best in the squad and at the age of 21, don't get to nervous because you know what if this one doesn't work out the way we want it to go you still have at least three other chances to get it right, not like a few of these people I'm talking to at my table" I got a slice of toast thrown at me from what im guessing was Lucy "but seriously Lauren you have the most talent in this room, play your game and we will win alright?" Lauren just pulled me into another hug, now the height difference is quite something yes I might be one year older than Lauren but my height compared to her makes me look like im 25 hugging a 19 year old " thank Olivia, I really needed that" Lauren smiled at me " anytime Lauren, now go out there and crush it" Lauren nodded and walk of, I sat back in my sit and smiled at Leah who had the biggest smile on her face " explain" Beth said out of no where "explain what? why Lauren came over, I don't kn-" I got cut of by Beth "no the thing on your neck" Beth snorted out, Kiera, Lucy and Chloe's head shot up and focused onto my neck " I sunk further into my chair "Leah can explain, can't you?" I mumbled out, Lucy put two and two together and figured out what happened, Lucy gasped and said " Leah you didn't did you" Leah let out a small giggle and nodded "Olivia you know how many cameras there's gonna be there" Lucy questioned " yes Lucy I know how many cameras there are going to be im not four" I said "better get run Olivia and fast you know how fast Lucy is"Chloe said and giggled , I shot up and made a b line for my room, I just got there and shut the door before Lucy got there " next time I see you Scott your in trouble" and with that she walked off. I got a text from Leah asking if I could bring our bags down because we all are now heading to the coach to go to Wembley , I got on the bus and handed Leah her bag which she thanked me with a kiss on the cheek, I put my hand on leahs thigh and rested my head on the back of the bus chair and put my music in getting ready for the game.

we arrived and start to make our way into the locker room...

Im gonna try get loads of chapter out while I can because its preseason so im not constantly tired and im not at school, the next chapter should come tomorrow either in the morning or at night, if its in the morning then ill also try to get one out at night as well... also I switched Olivia aged to 23 so she isn't the youngest on the team anymore, it fits with the idea of Lauren I had for this chapter :)