Chapter 17: New Girl

I woke up to Leah getting out of the bed, I pulled her back on the bed " where are you going?" I said in a tired voice " im just going to get daisy ready before training" Leah replied pulling me into her body " don't worry ill do it" I said getting out of the bed and going over to Leah wardrobe and picking my training gear up and getting dressed init, I already had pants and a sports bra on so I didn't bother getting dressed in the bathroom, I turned around and saw Leah staring at me "its rude to stare" I said making my way over to Leah and kissing her forehead, I made my way into the room where daisy was sleeping and gently woke her up " morning darling" I said softly to daisy, I picked her up, straight away she put her head just on the outside of my neck "are you still tired" I asked her as we walked back into leahs bedroom daisy just nodded " well do you want to see auntie Leah?" I asked daisy, she immediately made grabby hands to Leah, I gave her to Leah and went to make breakfast.

We have just arrived at the training centre, me and daisy are making our way into the players chill area, daisy is holding onto my hand well we are walking, we got into the the room, only Beth, Viv, Jordan, Jill and the new signing Emily Sonnet " Hey guys" I said " Yo who's this you've brought with you?" Beth said pointing at daisy, I picked up daisy "this is daisy, leahs brothers daughter" she waved at everyone I put her down and we made our way to one of the free sofas, Leah came in an hugged everyone, Emily was the last person to hug Leah and lets just stay their hug went on longer than the other hugs, I gave a weird look at them and Beth saw it, she just shrugged her shoulders, daisy climbed up on my lap and started to play games on my phone, Leah came and sat next to me and we all just talked for a while until practise started.

After practise Leah, Beth, daisy and me stayed on the field, Leah and Beth went and sat down and watched me and daisy mess about, I was laying on the grass and I was holding daisy up in the air.

Leahs pov :

"she's perfect for you Leah, isn't she" Beth said me " she's more than perfect" I said back to Beth not taking me eyes of Olivia " I mean she's helping to look after daisy, when I didn't even ask" I smiled " she always offers to help me out with anything I have to do" I continued " don't tell her I told you but when you and Emily hugged she had a weird look on her face" Beth told me " alright I won't tell her I know " daisy came running over with Olivia chasing after her " auntie help Olly is chasing me" daisy giggled I picked daisy up and Olivia stopped chasing her " come on then lets go home" Olly said

Olivias pov :

we are at home now, im sat on the sofa watching a football match thats going on, well im not really watching it im on my phone texting the arsenal group chat, making fun of Beth, viv sent us this video of Beth trying to kick a football but she kicked the ground before, I put on the group chat saying " Beth its your job to kick a ball not the ground :)" some people replied with laughing emojis and then Emily put " I bet Leah could of kicked that ball perfectly" what kind of text is that I thought to myself " of course she could, like everyone on this team can" I replied back " well expect me ive broken my foot" Steph said trying to lighten the mood up.

Leahs pov :

I was putting daisy to bed when my phone wouldn't stop pinging, I took it out of my pocket and looked at it, it was the arsenal group chat, everyone was texting on it but two texts that stuck out to me was Emilys and Olly texted, Emily put something about me kicking the ball perfectly and Olly replied having a bit of a go at her, I placed daisy to bed and made my way into the living room

Olivias pov:

I was focused on my phone I didn't see Leah come in to the room, she came a sat on my knees "what's wrong?" I asked Leah " I should be asking you that" Leah said showing me her phone with mine and Emilys texted on it "explain?" is all Leah said " what is there to explain it was a stupid thing that Emily said" Leah just looked at me " you think she likes me, don't you?" Leah asked me " no of course not" I said to Leah kissing her, the truth is yes I do think the new girl likes Leah and to be honest its getting on my nervous but Leah doesn't need to know that because I don't like her to see me as someone who just moans about things

hey guys sorry this is really short , I had so much planned for this chapter but I just couldn't focus, ill be writing another chapter tonight and ill put those plans I had for this chapter into the chapter tonight :)