Chapter 56: Daisy Dont

I woke up hearing shouting downstairs, I shot out of bed and ran downstairs, still in my shorts and a sports bra. I ran into the kitchen and saw Leah trying to calm down daisy, who was making a fuss about not getting pancakes. " I told you I wanted pancakes!" Daisy shouted then purposely knocking over her glass of water, Leah walked over to her side of the table and started to clean up the water "we haven't got any pancake mixture, cereal is the best we have!" Leah replied, daisy turned around and smacked Leah's arm really hard " woah daisy, don't do that" I said sternly, Leah backed away, daisy shot off her chair and ran at Leah trying to punch her in the chest repeatedly, I rushed over and picked daisy up and moved her away from Leah " daisy stop!" I shouted putting her down and moving so I was blocking her away from Leah " you can't do that!" I said sternly " that's not okay" I said then I walked her away and into the living room, I sat her down and brought her some blankets and put the tv on hoping that would calm her down, while I went and talked to Leah.

I walked into the kitchen to see Leah crying, I pulled her into a hug " hey it's okay it isn't your fault" I said softly, rubbing her back "there wasn't anything you could do there" I said kissing her cheek and hugging her until she calmed down.

" DAISY! what have I told you about hitting Leah! Stop now, go to your room" I shouted pointing to the stairs, daisy stormed up to her room " why is she being like this, I just switched the tv program because her program was finished" Leah said upset " I don't know, I'll go speak to her" I said kissing he forehead before walking upstairs.

" Yeah but it's fine for you to let your anger out by hitting things and what Emily did yesterday" daisy said facing away from me. I sighed and left the room.

I walked back down into the living room " I'm gonna take daisy out for a walk, let her calm down" I said to Leah putting my shoes on and then going back up to get daisy.

" daisy you can't do that" I said softly as we walked on the pavement, her little hand reaching up to grab my hand " why I see you and emily let your anger out by hitting things" she said innocently, I looked down to her " we don't like emily, so don't do anything she does okay shes a bad example." I squatted down so I was looking daisy in the eyes " I know you've seen or heard story's of me but that's because I have anger issues, now that's no excuse and yes I should probably find a different way to calm down but right now that what I use. Do you ever see me hit Leah or anyone else for that case?" I asked her softly, she shock her head. I stood back up "let's go home, you apologise to auntie lee and then she'll be fine with you again okay and if you ever feel angry again please come and see me instead of taking it out on your auntie" I said softly.

Daisy ran into the house and went to find Leah, I walked in a few minutes later to see daisy snuggled up to Leah, I went and sat down next to them " thank you" Leah mouthed to me, I gave her a nod before going on my phone.

You need to leave, you've caused this, your a bad example to daisy...was what was repeating in my head as I tried to fall asleep. I got out of bed quietly, so I didn't wake Leah or daisy up and made my way downstairs.

To Leah and daisy,
I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry daisy that I caused you to think that way, I'm not a good example for you and I think it's best for me to go. I love the both of you to much for me to describe and I don't think, no I know, I won't be able to replace you ever again. There's been so many great moments and so many I'll remember for ever. You've been the best part of my life and always will be, but I've got to let you two go.

Leah, where do I start with you, when I first arrived at arsenal I thought you and me were going to hate each other forever but look at us now. Look how far we have come, you've been the best part of my life and I've opened up to you and told you everything, which I don't normally do. You took me under your wing at the start, well after we had our rough patch. You've been able to calm me down when I didn't think I would ever be calm again. I couldn't thank you enough, but it's time for you guys to move on....

I love you too so much,
Olly xxxx

and with that I walked out of the house and got in my car and drove off....

———————————————————————————

Leah's pov
I woke up to find olly wasn't in bed, I couldn't hear daisy so she must still be sleeping. I walked downstairs expecting to find her in the living room, but no she wasn't in there. I walked into the kitchen and saw a letter on the table, I was expect it to say somthing across the lines of ' I've gone out be back soon' but no, something a lot more serious then that.

" what's wrong auntie Leah" daisy said coming into the kitchen, I handed her the letter and stood up " your going to grandmas, I did to find olly" I said wiping my tears, somthing olly use to do, and started to make my way to the car, daisy following behind me. I dropped her off at mums and left straight away.

I texted olly trying to get her to reply but I got no answer, I don't know why I thought she would reply. I texted the Awfc group chat and asked for help or if someone had seen olly....

Leah: " girls where is olly, she left me a note this morning telling me I deserved better and she was a bad example for daisy. I need your help to find her asap! Please"

———————————————————————————

Ollys pov

" I feel guilty letting you stay here" she said dropping her phone after reading the message from the group chat. " I have no where to go, Leah can't know I'm here, she needs to forget about me" I said to them, they shook their head before waking into their bedroom to get their boots and clean them before arsenal practise today.

" Leah will kill me, especially since I'm one of her closest friends. You know you'll see her today anyways" rafa said looking at me.....

———————————————————————————

Cliffhanger 🙄............
What do you think about this so far? 👍🏼🤩