Chapter 7: Safe Hands

Leah's pov:

Its been a few days since me and Olivia had our chat and we've only grown closer, right now we are at England camp and luckily me and Olivia are rooming with each other, hopefully we stay roommates through the euros because we will be moving around the whole of England, anyways everything has been perfect with me and Olivia expect from the fact I can't handle my feelings every time I see her with another girl it makes me jealous and I don't talk to her for an hour after wards but I can't say the real reason why Im avoiding her...thats why im on my way to speak to Beth right now...hopefully she knows what to do and also she's the only one that knows about my feelings for Olivia. I knocked on Beth's door and she let me in.

Leah: Hey Bethy, I need your advice...

Beth: Go on lee, what wise words do you need from queen Bethy?

Leah: Don't make me laugh...but seriously its about Olivia

Beth: Go on then tell me the drama

Leah: Well every time I see her with a different girl I get jealous and I kind of don't maybe...

Beth: Leah spit the words out luv

Leah: Don't speak to her for an hour afterwards

Beth: Leah that's really bad, but I think I know what you can do

Leah: You better not me joking...I really need your help

Beth: No its actually serious...for once...why don't you flirt with her and if she flirts back then she likes you and then you can take it further ;)

Leah: Don't pull that face but seriously thank you, that's actually a really good idea

Beth: When arnt my ideas good

Leah: Most of the time

As I was saying that i got a message from Olivia: "Hey Lee, where are you just got back to our room and tided it (your so messy its unbelievable) but your no where to be seen :( ive gone downstairs to try find you but can't see you anyway...do you want to go on a walk? Xx"

Beth: Theres your chance to start flirting...

Leah: Okay I know what to put " Hey Olly, sorry ive been in Beths room (don't miss me to much) of course ill met up with you but to be honest im not really in the mood to go on a walk ( sorry to break your heart ;) ) could we watch a movie in our room? Xxx"

Leah: Sent

Beth: And now we wait for her to respond

my phoned binged

Beth: God she must love you or something to respond that fast

Leah: Shut up Beth you know she is particular glued to her phone

Beth: Shut up and read the message

" Of course we can watch a movie...ill bring some snacks with me, ill text you when I get back to room and set everything up, its gonna be surprise so don't come until I say... do not listen to Beth when she tells you to go have a sneaky look and don't say she won't do that because we both know that's a huge lie! ;) Xxx"

Leah: Ooo Beth your not gonna like what she said in this message

Beth: what did she

my phone pinged again

"Ready, you better hurry up or the snacks will be gone before you come and you know im not even lying...like Beth ( don't tell her I said that) Xxx"

Leah: She said nothing anyways bye Bethy

I ran to me and Olivias room and knock on the door a lot of times

Olivia: You know what Leah I think I need to teach you lesson about patience

Leah: Sorry Olly just couldn't wait to see you..and the surprise

We shared a hug before laying on the bed and turning the movie on...that was what the surprise was...we got to watch a scary horror film and I couldn't be happier

half way through the movie

Olivia: Lee

Leah: Yes

Olivia: Come here

I moved the little gap between us, Olivia patted the bed in-between her legs so I moved there, my back and head was pressed onto her chest while her legs protected mine and her hands were around my chest gently brushing her thumb against my tummy.

The movie did eventually end and Olivia and I had to go get ready for be, we went into the bathroom and brushed our teeth together Olivia got a silly pic of us in the mirror with a filter on and then we eventually went to bed. I got into bed first and then Olivia did, when she got in she put her hand around my waist and had her face turned towards me but already had her eyes closed and nearly asleep, shortly after I feel asleep.

Half way through the night I was woken to a massive shake, I woke up and saw Olivia sitting up on her arms trying to catch her breath with a cold sweat.

Leah: Olly what's wrong?

I put my hands around her waist and pulled her close to me so that her head was resting on my shoulder and her arm on my waist while my arm shielded her back and waist

Olivia: I had a nightmare about my mum...lee im so scared

Leah: Its okay, ive got you!... I won't let anything ever happen to you

I kissed her forehead and slowly start to feel her body relax again, I waited until she was asleep and that I was finally was sure enough that she wasn't having anymore nightmares before I went to sleep myself.