T W E L V E

Kell
I went to the bathroom to take a shower. i sat there looking at myself in the mirror. was i wrong, was he wrong. either way life goes on. The sight of another nigga blood on me ain't sitting right. As i was getting dressed i seen nessa texted me one more time.

Shawty 👅
Markell call me when you can and if your not hurt we fighting.

It was now almost 3 in the morning and I'm up wondering if i should tell her or if i should let it go. This a dangerous life to live especially when more people are involved.
I'm really starting to trust nessa and it could be cause i like her but im still not gone get ahead of myself.
I put my 1's on, grabbed my glock, my dirty clothes and headed to nessa house. I called 3 times before i got out the car. I felt eyes on me but I brushed it off & kept it pushing. Once i reached her apartment i got the spare key & unlocked the door walking in.
"Nessa" i whispered yelled. I aint get no response so I kept walking in and saying her name.

Nessa
I've been calling this nigga for the past 4 hours, something is either wrong or he's doing him 🤷🏽‍♀️ who knows. But i start work again in the morning i can't stay up any longer. I take out my underwear and lay them out before taking a quick shower to put me to sleep. I stepped out the shower onto my rug then walked to my room when i heard movement downstairs.
I quickly put my robe on and grabbed the gun Markell left here for me and called him one more time before going downstairs.

Yup still no answer wtf

I took it off safety and cocked it and peeked before walking all the way down the stairs.

"MARKELL WTF I COULD HAVE JUST SHOT YOU" i yelled irritated, I'm just more relieved it was him. "How you even get in my house" i questioned

"Spare key duh nigga" he said as if I asked him a stupid question

But it's only for emergencies kell remember?

"It was an emergency, i called you and you ain't answer so i came to see if you was good. I mean shit you look good as hell with the robe on and gun in yo hand." He said twirling me around
"Kell this isn't funny at all, it's 3 in the morning, I've been calling you for way too fucking long, & your irritating the fuck out of me and you think it's okay to just come in here at 3 when it's far from okay. The least you could do is explain yourself or get the fuck on i got work in the morning."

Kell
She look good as fuck when she mad, I mean like as if she had a evil twin...shit I'll probably pick the evil twin. I'm not trynna beef with nessa shit we barely where we need to be if I'm gone make her my girl.

"Look let me explain what happened ok."
"It better be good to because you had me scared" she said rolling her eyes
Scared ?? Fuck she was scared for me for ?
"Wym you was scared? How many times i gotta tell you ain't nothing gone happen to me." I said grabbing her chin making her look at me
"I know, i know it's just hella shit going on right now. 5 niggas got killed in 2 different locations and you ain't pick up not one call or text wtf you think is gonna happen. I care about you Kell so yes it scared me." She said

"Them niggas got what they had coming, plus aint shit gone happen to me ya hurd"
"Kell you don't know that? It was 5 innocent people who died last night it coulda been anyone." Nessa said
Sighs
"You right let's just drop it and go to sleep." I said pulling her by her waist
"Fine, but why didn't you answer the fucking phone i called for 4 got damn hours nigga," she yelled
Fuck bruh, i sighed rubbing my hands over my face
"I dont have one i was out fucking off." I lied
"Okay that's fine, that's what you chose to do. But you gotta go cause I'm not having none of that anymore."
"Man what, after everything ? I gotta go just like that." I asked gettin irritated
"Yea nigga obviously you don't like me, your leaving my house to go be with another bitch, yeah you gotta go tf."

"That's not what i was doing nessa, look i wasn't with no bitch, i wasnt laid up, getting my dick sucked or nunnat. I was with my brothers. Right hand to god. I'm not lying"
"Then why you couldn't pick the phone up, not one time Kell? What was y'all even doing out this late like make it make sense."
"Nessa i need you to trust me. Trust that the shit i keep you out of, I do it cause i fwy and i dont want anything else happening to you."

"You the one who told me don't trust shit anybody say but trust their actions. I dont care what you saying to me cause i know you feeding me bullshit to drop the situation but I'm just not !" She yelled walking upstairs. "Just leave, now cause you showing me everything that i needed to see!"

I followed her to her room, walking fast as hell so she dont lock me out the room, guess i was that damn slow

"how you even get up the stairs that fast, yo legs little as hell" i said laughing

"Akikikikikii im not laughing get the fuck on before i start trippn.

"vanessa I just want you to understand that im afraid of letting you in-"

"I know I can tell im not dumb kell, and i would never do anything to hurt you. Why can't you trust me how I trust you."

"its deeper than you think nessa, this one little thing can change your whole perspective of me and make you think different of me. we only known each other for a month and you asking me to give my all to you... you dont think it takes time"

"A month and 2 weeks actually but whatever lame ass"

Vote and comment for next chapter 🫶🏽