F O U R

Markell

"Yo you play to much why would you say that" I said getting in the car.
"Because i don't want you messing up another friendship i get cause you wanna hoe around. It's not fair, and you keep doing it" Zaina said with attitude.
"It ain't my fault them bitches ain't yo friend anymore. That wasn't my doing. You picked them bitches as yo friends."
"And you fucked them, almost every single friend you met." Whore bag". She said under her breath" I'm not gone keep going back and forth with you about who I can and can't have sex with I'm grown as hell"
And like that the conversation is over.

Vanessa 🍑🍯
I didn't know you had a little sister.

Markell 😏
Yeah, you would have knew if we were to go for drinks.

Vanessa 🍑🍯
🙄🙄 maybe one day, when my boyfriend outta town.

Markell 😏
I'm starting to think you ain't gotta man, and you just don't wanna hang with me..I don't bite. I mean unless you want me to.

Vanessa 🍑🍯
😂😂 I dont have no reason to lie. How many other girls you be taking out for "drinks" a week.

Markell 😏
I don't take girls out for drinks I just take them back to my crib & well you know the rest.

Vanessa 🍑🍯
🤔🤔 I don't believe I do could you elaborate on that for me 😂.

Markell 😏
Stop playing with me shawty. You fine as hell fr and I really wanna take you out. But remember as friends 😉.

Why this girl really playing me right now. Ain't no bitch I ever wanted made me work for a fucking date, even if they had a nigga.

Vanessa 🍑🍯
Okay 🙄 this Friday like you said. But only bars in the city.

Vanessa

"I told him yes" I said smiling.
"See that wasn't that hard, was it" Megan said.
"Haha" I said fake laughing "how the hell I'm gonna go with Jordan up my ass" I said sighing.
"Say your staying at my house cause my parents are coming back into town" she said.
"Ooh that's a good one, but really what if he finds out ? Then what?" I asked putting my head on the steering wheel.
"Then you really can come stay at my place okay, everything gone be good and work out smooth. Don't stress yourself over a date k?".

The ride back home was just good vibes, we were listening to music and Megan had stopped to get a bottle from the store. Lord knows I need it.

"Bitch slow down on that bottle you still gotta drive home" Megan said. Right now I'm parked outside her house, sitting the the car drinking this bottle of patorn.
"I'm good bestie" I said turning the music in the car up. I felt good, it's felt good. Being able to let loose with no one there to ruin the moment.
"Okay that's enough Nessa, seriously you have to drive home" Megan said taking the bottom from me.
"C'mon I'll be fine, I drove home plenty of times drunk".
"And what happened, he beat you. I'm not letting that happen again"
"Ugh fuck Jordan, he can't keep controlling me" I said crying " I'm tired Megan, I really am that's why I'm happy I'm letting Markell take me out tomorrow. I need that " I said now full blown crying.

"And you deserve better bestfriend, but seriously you are drunk let's go in the house" she said coming to my side of the car and opening the door.
"Damn Bitch you heavy" she said
"I'm sorry" I said crying.
"It's okay stop crying" she said laughing.
"I don't feel good" I said.
"Well that's why I'm taking you-" she was cut off mid sentence by me throwing up.
"Omg Vanessa you just threw up all over my shoes bitch".
"I'm sorry, I'll pay for them to get cleaned. But I feel better" I said walking in the house and sitting on the couch.
"I bet" she said mugging me. "Here put this on" Megan said giving me a shirt  "and take this" she handed me some Advil.
I took the medicine and was out within 30 minutes.
__________________________
"Shit" I said getting up and looking at my phone. It's 2:15 am and I've got at least 40 missed calls & 100 texts from Jordan. I knew it was about to be some shit. I got up and grabbed my shirt and keys and sped home. When I got home I seen all the lights were off.

"Thank you Jesus" i said walking up the steps and unlocking the door. I stepped in the door and it felt good to be home. I was so tired.
"Where the fuck you been at" i heard Jordan say. It was dark but i could feel him over me.
"Huh, you fucking heard me" he said pushing me on the floor making me hit my head on the night stand by our bed.
"I was at Megan's house and I ended up falling asleep" i said grabbing the back of my head.
"Lie again" he said then kicked me in my stomach "bitch what's wrong with you I'm trying to love you and you making it hard" he kept kicking me. All over my body, i felt my nose and mouth bleeding.
"Jordan i swear i was at Megan's house i wouldn't lie to you" i said tryin to get up. He pushed me back down, grabbing my neck and banging my head on the floor. I couldn't breathe. I grabbed on his arms trying to move me from his grip. That made matters worse. He started punching me in my face and wrapping his hand around my neck tighter and tighter. I felt the bruises form on my face and the blood and tears drip on the carpet. I felt a heat sensation and i seen black. I knew i was gonna pass out. But he stopped.

I finally got to breathe and talk again, i still couldn't fight back. My arms were sore from him pinning me down with his knees. I thought he was finish but he wasn't. He started dragging me down the stairs giving me carpet burns on my back and thighs. I wanted to fight back, i wish i could have.

"Get the fuck out" he yelled "coming in this house at 3 am in the morning" he said walking back on me slamming me against the wall. "I should kill you right here, right now. Nobody gone miss you or give a fuck" he said swinging me off the wall to the floor

"I'm not leaving I pay bills here, I'm not leaving outta shit" I yelled.
"Bitch yes you are" he said walking up stairs. He started throwing all my stuff down the stairs.
"Stop what is wrong with you" i said running up the stairs. It was a fight trying to get my shit out his hand.
But he won. He pushed me down the stairs making me hit my head on every step we got.

I got up and my head was bleeding & at this point I'm fed the fuck up.
"Bitch I'm finna kill you" i screamed running towards the kitchen to get a knife. He followed me, pushing me into the counter so i cant get the knife.
"Let me the fuck go" i say punching him everywhere i could but it wasn't good enough i know i have to do something else to make him get off of me. I heard police sirens, not knowing where they coming from or going to but i took it as my chance to get out
"Help me help me, please he's trying to kill me" i scream as i hear the sirens getting closer to my place.
"Shut the fuck up" he said punching me in between every word.
People on the street began to stop and listen since my door was open they could hear everything. Eventually, the police showed up. They arrested him, and took me to the hospital.

It's 5:30 am and I've been up crying every since I got here. Nobody knows where I am. I called Megan leaving voice mails but she was passed out from the liquor too. I just layed there and cried until I eventually fell asleep.