F I F T E E N

Nessa

I've been back at work for no more than 4 hours and I'm over it. My mind wouldn't let me be great & I couldn't stop thinking about what kell said and why is he picking me at 2.  I was knocked out of my thoughts by Zaina waving a hanger.

"Hey you okay, you been staring at that shirt for 5 mins"
"Yea I'm just in my head a lil, but I'm fine girl. You know I never asked you how old you was." I asked
"19 finna be the big 20 why you wanna go out with me I liked to turn up" she said dancing
"Girl how you be getting alcohol" i said laughing. " But yea you smoke too.?"
"Yea I do, i really only smoke with my brothers or they give me weed and I smoke to the neck. I needa new smoking buddy"

"Nuff said, we can deff match one day."i said opening the door for a delivery driver

"Is there a Vanessa K. here?" the lady asked

"Yea its me" I said confused "somebody sent me a package cause I definitely didnt order anything"

"Well thats what it looks like right, or you aint her" she said looking down at me as she sat down a big ass bouquet full of pink roses and walked out.

BIG MANLY ASS BITCH

"Girl who sent us flowers" my bestie said coming from the back

"bitch I really don't know im thinking kell" i said trying not to blush

"its a note on the back of it" Zaina said.

I turned the bouquet around and read the note. "It say see you soon with a heart thats it" i said

"Yea it was markell, we supposed to be seeing each other later on today."

______________________________

Kell

I pulled up to the trap to see what they cleaned up so far, prolly not shit. I don't know what it is but I don't care about this P shit no more man. Im scared to lose this girl and i don't even got her yet. What the fuck is she doing to me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when i got a text from mocha.

Mariah- wyd baby come see me, me and fat ma miss you

I Really don't know what the fuck I got my self into with mariah dumb ass either. I needa leave shawty alone. I lock my phone and grab my strap off my lap and headed inside the trap.

I walk up to the trap and go inside to see what's been done so far. I walk in to see my niggas moving the hot plates into the garage and it's bitches getting ready.
"Where yall think yall going" i asked coco.
Another girl looked at her

"Ace told us we on the blade for the day & him and the guys got the house." Diamond said
"Thank you diamond but i didnt ask you, bitch you hear me talking to you" i said walking closer
"Her lazy ass didn't wanna clean up so i said hit the blade like bitch you work for us." Ace said coming in the front the garage
"Make at least a band tonight, each. Don't come back here with nothing less." I said walking into my office
I sat down and looked at my phone it's almost 2 and them nigga still ain't put up the money or the drugs we took from king last night. I go to the door and call ace
"Yea nigga"
"Put the money and shit up in the duffle bags we can count it later. I dont want nun of that shit out

ACE

Man idk what this nigga on fr, like wtf you mean clean a trap up.

"brother what's goin on why you getting shit together like the mf president coming" i said

This nigga gone laugh

"cause i got somebody coming by today, and they dont need to see more than what I'm letting her see.
"her" i questioned

he looked up at me and shook his head

"yea i know what you thinking but hear me out."

"yea nigga i bet you do, you bringing a chick up to the trap. Right after what we just did. You dont think that's crazy."

"i do, a hunnit percent. but its not as stupid as it sound. i just need y'all to trust a nigga"

"we all do, as brothers and as a boss. you my lil bro i know you wouldnt make the same mistake other people did. But do quies know about this?"
"Nah nigga i ain't said shit, he been up under Rissa lil ass so much he finna start missing plays."
"Well I think you should just let bru know wsp before he pull up on some shit you don't want lil mama to see. Since you trynna act like somebody you ain't." Ace said

"Mmcht how is cleaning up my work space acting like some body else." I said
"CAUSE ITS A TRAP HOUSE" ace yelled laughing " it ain't filled with shit but drugs and guns wtf you cleanin up fa"

"Man whatever finish cleaning this mf up and MAKE SURE THESE HOES GONE AND OUT THIS MF WHEN I COME BACK IN A HOUR" i made sure to say that. I don't want no confusion.

_______________________
Mocha 💙

Bro what the hell man, it's 5 pm and i been outside this county jail for 2 hours already. I'm ready to cut.
I make some lil instagram videos sitting Ina car waiting showing where I'm at so these lil hoes know wassup with us. Another hour later and Jordan walks out with his little bag of stuff looking ruff. It's been a cool lil month. Ima get daddy right tho.

Jordan
I see Mariah ass get out the car looking good as hell. I can't wait to get her back home.
I gave my baby the biggest hug and kiss and got in the car and started this 30 min drive back home.
Once we made it back to the spot I went and took a LONG as shower. After I got out the shower I sent nessa her favorite flowers cause she been on my mind. I miss my girl bad.
I walked out the bathroom seen mocha ona bed waiting, she ain't have nothing on. Just what I been waiting for.

Vote n comment for next chapter 🫶🏽🩷