S E V E N T E E N

I watched as he drove me home looking good all mad and shit.

"I really don't know where the flowers came from kell i really don't & i don't like the weird ass energy that these flowers is bringing us.' i said breaking the silence

"Its all good nessa, it is. I really feel like you not being truthful and you might be actually telling the truth but Im not finna stick around to find out. Im coo."

"So that's it, we done over some flowers." i asked sitting up in my seat. Now were in front of my house just sitting here cause he's mad.

"HELLOOO" I said pushing his forehead.

"Man chill out with allat shit. im just coo off you rn. Until you can tell me wsp with the secret admirer and shit you know where to hit me."

KELL

She sat there looking at me. Even though she mad as fuck i can still tell that I hurt her feelings. I wasn't trying too but nigga I'm mad.

"You know what Markell, fuck the whole situation and fuck you. I'm done explaining myself to you only for you to turn back around and say that I'm lying still, nigga fuck you. Get out the car and go upstairs and get the lil bit of shit you got here and leave. You coo off me right." she said seriously

I couldn't do shit but laugh. She really think she smashing on a nigga, that shit sexy as hell. But she got me fucked up if she think I'm going upstairs to get anything.

"Man im not finna go get shit. I'll be back in a couple days, we need some time apart fa a lil bit" I said grabbing her chin and making her look at me "Take yo sexy ass upstairs and lose the attitude alr".

She sat there quiet for a second i thought she was finna spazz on me but she didnt.

"Whatever I'm going upstairs" she said trynna open the door as I was getting out.

"Man what I tell you about touching doors when you with me"? I asked irritated.

"I don't care what you said. I wanna go in a house before I cuss you the fuck out"

"whatever bru" i said moving out her way. I grabbed the rest of her shit and walked it up stairs. "Im finna go, gimme a hug" I said with a attitude walking up to her. she gave me a hug and closed the door behind me.

Jordan

After I put mocha to sleep, shit i fell asleep. Once I woke up I got dressed and went to the west to see wassup with gang, but before I did, I had to drive by my lil baby spot. Even tho she got this boosie ass stay away, I had ta see her pretty face. I pull up to her crib and see her car parked.

I guess she was in a house for today, ima just wait fa a lil to see if she come to the door.

I just rolled me a blunt, now I'm finna sit and smoke. It's been about 15 mins and the bitch still aint came out. As I'm about to order something to her door one of my niggas call me.

"Wassup woodie" I said answering the FaceTime call.

"Whats good, how you feelin gang, what you on right na ?".

"Shit chillin finna see my bitch, ima pull up when i leave here" I said smoking my blunt

"Nigga what bitch, Mocha dusty ass" nick say laughing

"No bitch" I said flipping the camera "You see where im at" I said as I seen a black BMW x4 pull up and park behind nessa car. bitch was tinted like a mf

"Bruh please don't tell me thats nessa house". I didnt say nun. "You really that crazy ova the bitch, didn't you just come home less than 24 hours nigga chill"

I wasn't listening to shit this nigga said. Im too busy watching my surrounding.

"Now niggas don't have shit to say".

"Niggas is chillin nick but I-, hold on gang I gotta go" I hung up before he can even respond. I felt my heart drop and my breathing stop. THIS BITCH getting dropped off by a nigga. I should get out and fuck both of em up but a nigga not trynna go back to jail.

My mind aint stop racing since I seen him open the car door for her, hella shit going thru my mind. Do I get out the car and see what they on. Do I let the nigga leave and go to the door. What the fuck am i supposed to do a nigga stuck...

I watch as she went up the stairs and this lame ass nigga following her carrying the roses i bought. Clown ass nigga. Man who is this nigga bru, they got me ready to kill both they ass.

I drove off thinking about the night everything went down with me and nessa. She gone always have and be a problem cause she don't listen to a nigga. I wouldn't even had to put her in her place if she was at home doing what a women supposed to be doing. Its alright tho that bitch gone be back, she don't have another choice.

I continue driving making my way out west to see what gang on. I pull up and see my guys outside chillin.

"Oh niggas done playing I spy, I see". Nick said laughing as I walked up to the front porch of his granny house.

"Haha fuck you nigga I wasn't playing that stupid shit, Im not even trynna talk about that shit. Pass the bottle"

"Oh she musta came out and told yo goofy ass to cut, cause you sure did hang up on me quick as a bitch"

"Nah brother, it wasn't even no shit like that, I ain't even see her" I said lying. "Ima pull back up tonight tho don't worry." I said taking my shot of Don Julio.

Fasho gone slide back tonight

Vote, comment& share for next chapter 🫶🏽