NINETEEN

Nessa

As me and Zaina walk to store we see nothing but crackhead and hoes.

"Girl yes, this is the ghetto" I said laughing as we walked into the store. Zaina laughed

"Well shit to me its home. I mean Its not that bad it be turnt all the time, I can leave my house and walk down the street and see sum ass, plus I know the weed mans. It's a win win." She said grabbing a pack of lemonheads.

"Shit maybe I need to start coming down here more often, I rarely had the chance to hangout and have fun these past few years." 

We got the wood and was on our way back when a car pulled on the side of us.

"Hey how you doing ponytail." The dude in the driver seat said. It's a car full of niggas.

See this why I don't walk any where.

"I'm good, I gotta baby daddy at home waiting for me." I said walking still

Zaina started laughing

"What yo home girl laughing for. He asked pulling over. "What she lying sis, she single?"

"No she not she talk to my brother this my sis. She good, you can pull off now." Zaina said with an attitude.

"Whatever ugly ass bitches" he said pulling off

We just looked at each other and started laughing.

"Bum ass niggas, that's probably not even his car." Zaina said

We continued to walk when we seen a group of hoes talking in the middle of the the street.

"Zay girl, hey baby" I heard one of the girls say from behind us

Zaina

As Im walking I hear somebody call my name, I turn around and see Mocha.

"Oh hey Mocha girl, I didnt know you was gonna be over here today." I said noticing her stare at nessa.

"Girl I wasn't but I guess it was a change of plans. We gotta smoke girl."

"Yea we can, I be having to wait on my brothers to bring me a wood but we can match or sum."

"It's good, speaking of yo brother where he at. He at home?". She asked putting her hand on her hip.

"Um I dont know, maybe he at work. Not sure, but ima go tho my mom waiting for me." I said lying.

"Okay girl gimme a hug, let me go back to work before Kell pops up." she said hugging me.

"Bye Nessa" she said waving and walking away 

She looked at me.

"Do I know that bitch ?" She asked me. "And how the fuck she know kell, she's a whole prostitute."

"Excuse me, Mocha right. You know me or something." She asked walking up to Mocha.

Oh my, not today.

Mocha

Now this bitch gonna try to act like she dont remember me.

"So you dont remember me now nessa." I said turning around

"Nah I dont remember a half naked rat with heels on named mocha"

"Bitch you remember me lets not act like that, if I woulda beat yo ass in that restaurant that day you would have remember me."

Zaina

"You are so pressed over a nigga I am not fucking baby, all he does is drive me around, feed me and eat my pussy. Leave me out of whatever it is y'all got going on. And from the looks of it, it seems like a lot." Nessa said walking away.

"That's right walk away, you not stupid. You can't compete or sit with a bitch like me." Mocha said twerking in her short black strapless dress.

"You damn right, how can I compete with a bitch selling her pussy to pay a nigga who's begging to fuck me. Hoe you couldn't sit with me and you damn sure not competing with me. Get a grip bitch."

I seen Mocha getting mad, I mean shit I would to if im out here getting embarrassed in front of my home girls over a nigga im only prosituting for. But to each its own.

"Okay Nessa lets go" I said pulling her arm. "Remember somebody waiting on us."

I did not want them to fight, and I know mocha cant fight so. When we was closer I used to have to fight all this bitch battles cause she talk hella shit and I couldn't let my home girl get beat up in front of me. But if it come down to it, them bitches gone have to scrap cause im not jumping in shit.

___________________________

Kell

After I drop mocha off I go pull up and see my brothers.

"So what's with all the shit being moved around n shit up in the garage." Quise asked passing the blunt.

I cleared my throat.

"Um we'll see, I was supposed to bring somebody thru today. Shit changed so its good. Maybe it was for the best."

He looked at me

"A bitch huh"

"Yea but it wasn't even on that timing fr. I was just trynna open up to her a lil bit but maybe thats god sayin not to."

"Bruh who the hell you was finna bring here. Do you not understand what we just did and how bad we need to be under the radar nigga. Markell what's up with you nigga" he said sitting up in seat

"Ion know what's wrong man. I think I really like this girl man..I been fucked up about making this decision for a while now."

"What girl, and well why you didnt bring her. If the reason fucked up then I understand, but if you like her that much why you aint brought her to the house."

"Her name Nessa. Its the girl I was telling you about that night. No lie she make a nigga nervous. I aint gone lie, but I do wanna open up. im just taking the shit slow rn brother. Let's change the subject."

"Nigga you gotta be open to uncomfortable conversations or yo bitch aint gone fuck with it." He said.

"I hear you brother, I do." I said passing the blunt.

"So what happened" he asked.

"Went to pick the bitch up from work and she had a whole 2 hunnid dollars worth of roses then had the audacity to ask me why I'm trippin on her. Man I took her stupid ass home."

this nigga start laughing.

"Who you think sent em"

"A nigga tbh, but I'm off that shit now" I said ashing the blunt.

After we smoked a couple more blunts and served a few knocks, I took my dumbass to tha house. My house be boring as fuck whenever I do decide to come.

That's what I need rn anyway tho, some time to think . All I am thinking about is Nessa, I dont know what it is. I WANT THIS BITCH BAD. I smoked me another blunt and fell asleep on my couch.

I woke up at 8 o 'clock to hella missed call from Nessa, I just know it's finna be some shit.

Vote, comment & share for next chapter 🫶🏽