S E V E N

"Can you hand me the remote" I asked Markell.
I've been out the hospital for a week now and he's been here everyday making sure I'm good. He's starting to grow on me.
"Yeah, ima go make us some breakfast" he said then kissed my cheek and left out the room. Right now I'm watching spongebob waiting for him to get done.
"How you feelin today cutie"
"Good" i say blushing
"Good enough to go on that date you promised me"
"Maybe, maybe not. Well see"
"What" he said laughing "but you owe me"
"I said one day, not today. Plus I like just being here with you" I said holding is hand "now go check the bacon".

"I wanna go to the mall to get some cute ass clothes for the summer" I said eating
"What you mean cute clothes, you look good in the shit you got" he said confused
"What you mean what i mean" I said laughing "I need new clothes and a bathing suit, like a cute ass bathing suit so I can pull some niggas" I said twerking in my seat
"You give females a lil bit of sun and they don't know how to act" Markell said putting his dish in the sink
"Whatever i don't care, cause once these bruises heal it's finna be a hot girl summer" I said sticking my tongue out
"Yea we'll see about that" he said walking out. I just rolled my eyes.

Yeah I like Markell but I know his type & I need options for when he start to act up. After eating I went upstairs to go get ready for the mall. Megan, my mom and I were going to the mall and to get our feet done. After getting out the shower I got dressed. Since I was still healing from the bruises, I put on my all black matching set. I got dressed, fixed my wig and walked down stairs.

"You thought you was gone leave me"
"What" I said laughing
"I already told you, I gotta protect you so nobody hurt my shorty again. So I'm coming"
"No you not"
"Yea i am. Why you don't want me to come"
"My mama comin so you can't come. We can go to the mall another time" I said putting my Gucci slides on
"Man I cant meet yo mama"
"Not this soon, give it time" I said laughing "Now i gotta go they waitin on me"
"Fine, but call me when you leavin so i can come back over and chill with you" he said hugging me.

I got in the car heading to pick up my big headed bestfriend. I started the car and played Big ole Freak.

Ay, big ole freak
Big booty, big ole treat
Imma make him wait for the pussy
Hit it til you big ole skeet
I yelled as I rapped along to the song. After a 10 minute drive I pulled up to her apartment. I called her and told her I was outside, after a few mins of waiting she finally came to the car.

"Finally bitch damn, I was getting grey hair waiting on you"
"Bitch you already got grey hair"
"Shut up" i said rolling my eyes "can you take my picture please bestie"
"I'm not getting out the car"
"Then take it in the car"
"Fine but you owe me" She said snatching the phone
"Here and you better like it cause I ain't taking no more. And Markell texted you"
"Thank you so much i just love you" i said kissing all on her
"Eww move you been kissing on that nigga kell"
"First of all no I haven't, at least not yet" i said sticking my tongue out
"Bitch you cant wait to get some dick huh"
"And you know this man" i said laughing

After texting Markell back, I started the car up so we can leave. I sent him the picture to make sure it was insta worthy. Of course he said yeah 💁🏽‍♀️

@nessathawettest - im the bitch he tell you not to worry about 💋

After posting my picture, we left and headed to the mall. We met up with my mom and we shopped around until we got tired. After leaving the last store we went to put the bags in the car so they didn't have to be in the salon with us.

"Bitch do you hear that to or am i just trippn ?"
"Nah you trippn."
"I swear I heard somebody call my name." I said looking around. "Maybe not, lets go tho before my mom flip out."

I sat there trying not to laugh as the lady scrubbed my feet while the other painted one of my hands.
"Look at this bitch y'all." Megan said recording me.
"Stop because this shit really tickle, I almost kicked her in her shit on accident." I said laughing.

Once we got done, we payed and left. I said my goodbyes to my mom and me and Megan left. Once i dropped her off, I was off to my lovely bed. When i got home, i took me a nice ass hot shower then got ready for bed. I texted Markell letting him know I made it home but he didn't respond. I ain't gone sweat him tho. After watching family guy for a hour, I was ready for bed.

"So you was gonna go to sleep without eating dinner" I heard markells say. I jumped at the sound of his voice.
"Dude what is wrong with you. You scared the shit out of me" I said punching him
"My bad" he said laughing.
"Mhm whatever." I said eating my wings from wingstop. "It's really not funny, I see you over there tryin not to laugh."
"You right, you right. Ima stop laughing, but you can't lie and say that shit wasn't funny."
Once we were done eating, we watched tv until I heard faint snoring. I took my wig off, put my bonnet on and drifted off to sleep.