S I X T E E N

Kell

Yall ever been driving and forgot you was driving, yea that's me. I can't lie this the first time I been scared to do anything in a long time. On my daddy.
It's 2 o 'clock al damn ready bruh I'm dreading picking her lil feisty ass up. I pull up to the lil boutique they work at, grab my strap and bounce out.

"Why you even come in here" Zaina said rolling her eyes.
"Man i came to come get my lil baby, shut up and go to the car. You think you know everything bean head ass."

I heard her say fuck you and the door closed behind her.

"Fuck wrong with her" I asked. Nessa and Megan started laughing

Nessa

"I don't know, maybe she tired of you picking her up late." I said laughing. "Im gonna clock out and I'll be out in a second."

After introducing him to Shaunda, he made his way back to the car to wait for me
"He's cute girl, better be careful with these pretty boys. They be sweeter than us." she said.

I busted out laughing, "I promise you Shaunda he's not, but ill keep an eye out for changed behavior." i said walking in to the break room to get my shit so i can go spend the rest of the day with kell. I gather all my shit, say my goodbyes and walk my ass on out. I see kell is already on the passenger side waiting to open my door. But for some reason this nigga looking at me side ways, like huh ?"

Kell

Aye sometimes I be thinking I be trippin but I KNOW IM NOT. Why she got a big ass bouquet of pink roses. Cause i didnt send her that shit. I opened the back door to the car and she set her stuff next to Zaina. "Why are you looking at me like that, what i do" Nessa asked. "Come check it out right quick" I said grabbing her hand and taking her to the back of the car

"Whats the problem kell, im confused"

"Yo boss gave you tha flowers" i asked

"No it was delivered to my job"

"So which nigga sent you those flowers"

"huh" she said confused as hell "Vanessa, how did you get the flowers you just put in my backseat."

"Kell I swear i thought you sent those, i don't have a fucking clue"

"Yea well i didnt and somebody else did. you fucking somebody else ?" I asked getting straight to the point

"what no nigga im not even fucking you, so what are you talking about. Like be so for real right now, is this a joke." she asked.

"Nah it's not, but you must take me for a joke." I said getting closer to her at this point im not even thinking straight cause i know she lying, but I seen zaina watching us.

"Just get the fuck in the car don't even worry about it bru its good" I said snatching the passenger door open and slamming it back closed.

I hopped in that mf turned my music up and started driving off.

"Markell I really don't see the problem, anybody coulda sent these flowers. Anybody. So why do you feel like its automatically a nigga. And if it was, why does it matter you aint send me no flowers the fuck" i said turning his music down.

"Im not trynna do this with you right now so shut the fuck up about the situation"

Nessa

like hold on who the fuck is bro talking to.

"You shut the fuck up, and take me home stupid ass bitch. I don't even wanna be around you no more."

"you betta watch that bitch word for real man, you keep getting disrespectful and im not trynna take it there with you nessa."

"Whatever just take me home cause i don't even know where this bitchy ass attitude came from for real."

Zaina

I don't know even what is going on but im trynna be nosey. Kell done made them go to the back of the car instead of the front, like nigga I'm trynna read yall lips. Since this nigga got me waiting while he argue and be mad fa no reason im finna grab me some weed and roll us aka me a blunt. I look back trynna see what's tea and if he making my sissy pooh cry and this nigga start walking toward the car. Guess the blunt not to the neck.

"Just get the fuck in the damn car don't even worry about its bru its good." i heard kell say before he got in the car and drove off. This nigga done turned the music up loud as hell speeding down residential streets.

Got damn nigga gone make me spill the damn weed. I heard the music lower thru my AirPods and they started arguing again. I paused my music to hear what was being said.

"You shut the fuck up and take me home stupid ass bitch" I heard nessa say

Oh girl you trippin, now don't get me wrong my brother don't have me in his business but he's my brother I've known him my whole life. He have fought bitches in the past. I don't want them to fight at all and its not cause she my home girl.

They continued to argue for the rest of the ride home and I must say ms Vanessa gets down, she don't play. I see why he like her.

"Ash the blunt nigga, you sitting here trynna keep the argument going over nothing. Next time get me some flowers then." I head nessa say from the passenger seat.

"Alr Zaina go upstairs right quick cause im finna take her dumb ass home"

And with that I went to the porch to finish the blunt and still be a lil nosey.

Nessa

"Nigga you dumb the fuck, I keep telling you I don't know who sent it. I don't talk to anybody else. Like I can't tell you who sent them cause it only had a note and the only other mf who coulda did it is in jail markell damn." I said getting out the car. "im finna call me a uber"

"Man where you going" I asked getting out

"Home cause you acting hella weird for no reason. Like cause at the end of the day markell you was just talking to other bitches, going to see them and YOU was fucking them."

"You knew what it was so what's the problem now, you said you not on that with another nigga but you got 2 hunnid dollars worth of flowers brought to yo job. I aint buying that shit ma cause it dont make sense. Just get ina car"

"Now its i knew what it was. And so did you when you was begging to eat my pussy tf. You literally be with me everyday kell just admit you mad for no reason."

"Bro just get in the car what the hell you outside my moms spot talking about me eating yo pussy. like get tf in the car yo" i said trynna convince her.

Finally I was able to get her punk ass in the car and cancelled her uber.

Vote, comment& share for next chapter 🫶🏽😘