FOURTEEN

Megan 💋
My bestie haven't been to work in 2 weeks, work been ass with out here here 💔 at least zaina been here she helps the day by a lil faster.

"Am I trippn or did my brother just drop nessa off for work ??" Zaina said looking confused
"Lol yup, they've been talking for a lil while now, before you started working here."
"Oh hell nah, tell her to watch it with him. He be in shit, I love my brothers but they real hot headed. Now my sister and me a cool and calm it's just them that act like maniacs." She said laughing but seriously as nessa walked up

"Hey besties bitchh I missed you, you too zaina." She said pulling us into a group hug. "How has work been since i been gone, have the girls been bringing different niggas in here to shop with them still." She said being nosy

"Yes of course they do, you know the lady that's pregnant, we seen her in here with a different nigga than her husband last week and her husband caught them. She ain't been in here since." Zaina said laughing

Nessa 🤍
"I dont pay y'all to be in people love lives, yall get y'all messy selfs back to work." Shonda told Meg & Zaina
"And you Ms. Thing, how are you, how are things ? Are you doing better?" She asked me
I honestly haven't thought about it. Am i really okay ? Have i been feeling my best ? No. But Markell makes it all better just by simply being there.
"Yea I'm good. Ya know it takes time to heal but I'm feeling better and i have help so i believe everything is falling into place." I said.
"Well that's great, i see you found yourself another man." She said nudging my arm.
" oh him he's just a friend...I'm just going with the flow ya know, but i do like him." I said smiling
"Well as long as he does some good to your heart and soul & your happy than I'm happy." She said hugging me
"See I'm glad your happy cause he want to come get me at 2 today." I said walking off to clock in
Kell 🦍
After dropping nessa off i headed home to check on it. Yes i got my own place. 3 bed 2 bath, it's little but it's just for me & I own it off drug money 💰.
Once I got home, I took the bag of money & my bag of clothes out the car and went inside. Reset all my alarms and watched my cameras for a little before i got ready.
"Fuck" I said to myself. I just remembered the clothes from last night still in the bag.
I took the bag of clothes out to my back yard, put my lye and lighter fluid on it & set it on fire until it wasn't clothes any more just ash.
Before I take my shower I call gang & let them know to clean the trap up, we gotta visitor coming today.
Ace 💸
"Move all cooking into the garage today, clean all the shit off idk just make it decent in that." Kell said into the phone.

"I gotchu I'll make these bitches get it together, but boss can i ask? Why the fuck we we cleaning up the damn trap bru it's a trap house nigga." I said into the phone.

"Cause I'm telling y'all too. I'm be there at 2." He said before hanging up
Punk ass nigga. I walked out into the open floor living room where everybody could see and hear a nigga.
"Kell want this mf clean by time he gets here which only leaves us with about 2 hours. Yall 3 get the hot plates and finish cooking in the garage." I said to everybody .
"Yall bitches needa start cleaning up this house or y'all can hit the blade today and make our money in a more exciting way, it's up to y'all." I said to ol girl mugging like she gotta attitude. "If you ain't cooking then you walking, get the fuck too it." I said slapping ol girl ass.

Megan

Me and bestie are on our lil 15 min break and she's telling me about her and kell's argument last night.

"So then he had the mf audacity to come in my house at 3 in the morning like it wasn't a problem. Like he really thought shit was sweet."

"But sis...didnt you let him in. Where the hell was he coming from anyway in the middle of the night ?"

"No i didn't bitch, he knows where the spare keys and he let hisself in. He scared the shit outta me no lie, i thought it was Jordan. Like i grabbed the gun and everything." she whispered

I looked at her crazy

"BITCH WHAT FUCKING GUN" I yelled shit it was nobody else in a breakroom anyway.

She started laughing "Kell gave me a gun & he taught he how to use it and everything"

"When, why. I mean I understand him having one, lord know what he even does he's so damn secretive with you. but you nessa, idk man you a little crazy and i don't want you hurting nobody now i gotta bail you outta county." I  said laughing but I'm serious as hell

"I have ain't shot it besides at the rang but I'm kinda scared to use it but its for emergencies anyway. and Jordan is one of them.

I  shook my head

"I understand baby I do, have you gotten a restraining order against him incase he gets out of jail and come there. markell cant get himself in trouble by doing something that could hurt or kill him. so if you have to use that gun you won't be in trouble.

"Your right, but the officer that came to the hospital took one for me'

"Plus if he comes and markell is there you know it could get ugly fast." you know that Nessa "And I don't want you to get hurt again.

Vote n comment for next chapter 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽