T H I R T E E N

Nessa

I understand that it takes time to open up to people kell, but damn im only asking where you where and where you work and these two questions has you in shambles. Plus i will never look at you different, you saved me. plus it's still a lot you don't know about me but I'm willing to tell you shit even if you look at me funny."

"Open the door so we can talk."

"Hell nah you think im stupid, you gonna try to eat your way outta this one and you can't sir, not this time" i said

I heard him laugh on the other side of the door.

"I swear i won't try to eat yo pussy, just hear me out please'

"Mhm go on, I'll open the door if I feel like what you said is worth it."

"If you open the door I'll l explain everything in the morning and I'll bring you to my job. I'll might even answer some question but only a few. I dont know what it is but i just can't put up a fight with you tonight i need you, i just wanna lay with you man ." I heard defeat in his voice for the first time

I got up and opened the door. Seeing him tower over me looking upset I step out of the doorway letting him in.

"Look markell, if you dont want to tell me about you then fine i can't make you, but dont expect the same nessa you've been getting." I said laying down

"It's not that i don't want to tell you, it's just hard i don't want to loose whatever it is we got going because I told you what you wanted to know but you cant handle it. But right now i just wanna lay down and go to sleep, we'll talk in the morning goodnight Vanessa." He said
"Okay okay goodnight"

______________________________

Kell
It's 745 am & I still ain't been to sleep. I'm nervous I can't lie, I'm really feeling like if she can accept me, and i mean all of me then we can be good together & I can make her my down bitch. If not she gotta cut.

I feel like she something I been needing for years. Im 26 now, I been in the game since i could remember, a real youngin. And as you grow up in this shit you learn everybody snakes especially the bitches all you gotta do is give them good dick, attention and some money and they'll do whatever. Nobody taught me shit but my pops and my big brother. That's where my hustle came from and I promise it's unmatched. Anything I want ima get.

I watched her sexy ass while she slept until her alarm went off at 8;30. I felt my stomach drop as she turns to cut off the alarm. Wtf she doing to me, ima real street nigga with money i can have any bitch i want but they don't make me feel like she do. Fuck man this shit bogus.
I guess she call herself having an attitude bout last night, oh well 🤷🏽‍♂️ i don't care about her attitude. I already made my mind up to let her in my life, after that she stuck wimme for life.

Welcome to death row baby 😈

"Good morning" i said watching her walk back and forth angrily, ass just moving in them panties
She ain't respond, she just looked and rolled her eyes and walked towards the bathroom.

"Vanessa you heard me stop playing with me dude" i said getting up following her

"Move i dont have shit to say to you, let me get ready for work"
"And i said good morning" i said grabbing her face making her look at me
"Good morning Markell, can i get ready for work now"
"Yea whatever get ready for work I'll be downstairs waitin." I said going to the kitchen
"Waiting for what you don't have no ugly ass bitch you wanna go fuck this morning."

"Haha hilarious now shut the fuck up get ready so I can take you to work."

Ness 🥰
I did as i was told and got ready for work just in time for me to be on time. I grabbed my car keys and headed for the door.
"Man what are you doin, I just said I'm taking you to work. Put the dam keys back and let's go sexy. You being real difficult this morning." Kell said getting off the couch.
I rolled my eyes and set my keys back on the hook.

"Do it again and ima give you reason to roll them. Let's go" he said walking out to his car. He opened the door for me and walked to his side and got in.
He started the car and headed to my job, which was only a 15 min drive from my house. The car ride wasn't awkward but i was still irritated from last night events and how he hasn't brought any of it back up.

"Where are you going my job is that way & i start work in 5 minutes." I said
"Oooh so you finally say something, we been in the car for 10 minutes and you ain't said shit. It's 9 in the morning you need to eat." He said pulling into McDonald's drive through
"But I'm not hungry Kell."
"Can i get 2 egg and sausage McGriddle meals with orange juice" he said into the microphone
"But I just said I'm not hungry, you don't listen" I said
"Naa you don't listen" he said laughing
He paid for our food and headed back to my job
"Now I'm late but thank you Markell." I said sarcastically while getting out. 

"Hold up, we gotta talk." He said reaching for my arm. "I'm coming to get you later around 2 so be ready & don't touch another door." He said opening my side door.
"I'm not off until 6:30 today so come at 6 not 2" i said getting out
"Be ready at 2 I'll pay you for the rest of the day and for tomorrow." He said kissing my cheek as he opens the door to the boutique.
"Fine 2 o'clock."
"Have a good day shawty." He said walking back to his car.

Please Vote & comment for next chapter 🫶🏽🫶🏽