TWENTY ONE

Nessa

I turned up the radio to my car so you can hear Sexyy Red looking for the hoes

"Oooh bitch this my shit, turn this up some more." Meg said twerking on zaina while she slapping her ass.

"Wait hold on for me I'm about to come shake my ass too." I said getting out the car.

"Me too, just give me a sec I'm finna go live." Zaina said as she started her live and set the phone on the stairs.

"Aye go go do yo shit bitch." Meg said as Zaina was shaking her ass.

'Bitch its hella people in your live." I said taking a shot.

"It is let me see." She said walking up to the phone. "Oh it is shake some ass for them Nessa."

"Wait I took a shot so y'all have to as well, so take em first" I said. They took they shots and I started throwing my ass.

___________________________

Kell

"Aye kell, look at this" Ace said walking back in the house. "Yo sister on live wit 2 bad as bitches. They hella drunk I think they in front of yo house shaking ass." Ace said snitching showing me his phone.

"Lemme see." I said setting the scale down.

I grabbed the phone and watched for a second. All I see is somebody hand pouring liquor in her mouth

"Nigga ion see no bitch face tho, and Zaina her ass aint supposed to be drinking." Quise said standing behind me watching zaina live

"Hold on her little ass gotta whole ass insta story too." Ace said

I continued to watch her live when I seen a brown skin bitch pop up in the camera, take a shot then start throwing ass.

"Man who tf she with, her ass moving." Ace said handing me the phone

"Bitch is that Nessa ass" I said sitting up off the couch bringing the phone closer to my face

Quise looked up at me "Ol girl you was just telling me about earlier." He asked me hitting the blunt.

"Who nessa is." Ace asked "She thick as hell."

"Yea her & nigga watch yo mouth I know she look good." I said irritated. Bitch why you think its cute to go live and shake yo ass. Im finna pull up and press shit

"Where they at dumbass at, I only see a car." Quise said

"Zay aint stupid, if she not showing the surrounding they at the house....Im finna pull up and cuss both the stupid asses out." I said rolling my blunt.

"Come on and ace dont say shit in the live. We just finna pop up." Quise said

After I finished rolling my blunt, I grabbed strap and my phone and we cut. We walked out the trap and told the guys we'll be back and made our was towards moms house.

"Aye look shorty in a purple got these lil niggas on zay live going crazy. One nigga gone ask ha can she do that on the dick." Ace said laughing

"Bruh what lemme see" I said turning and grabbing the phone

"Damn nigga pay attention to the road we aint gone make it if you crash." Quise said putting his seatbelt on.

"Shit you shoulda already had yours on you in the front, mines been on since I knew this nigga Kell was driving" ace laughed

___________________________

Megan

"Can we see y'all kiss." Nessa said reading comments from the live

"Aw hell nah, Zaina what kinda weirdos you got in yo live sis" nessa said laughing

I started cracking the fuck up

"Girl dont be acting like that with them cause if you had a few more shots you'll kiss me" I said putting Nessa on blast

"Girllll dont be telling these people my business" she said rolling her eyes.

"I feel like y'all not as drunk as me, take 3 shots" zaina said walking up to us

"Fuck it I aint no bitch, lets go bestie" Nessa said

Im fucked up already. We done smoked too many blunts but Im not a sucka sooooo here we fucking go.

"Alright but you gotta take 2 then zay." I said going to get the bottle and coming back to the live.

I poured our shots we drunk them. No cap I chickened out on my last shot and zaina took it.

Zaina

"Okay where my weed at I gotta smoke now" I said walking to the car. I was already drunker than them so i dont know why i took 3 shots. I grabbed my weed, the wood and the lighter and got out the car.

"Wait start that song over and turn it up im trynna shake my ass." Nessa said slurring her words

I went back to the car and turned up Put it on the floor again by latto. I dont know if its cause Nessa drunk but ms girl is showing out. She really know how to dance she could be a stripper or something.

I walked up to them and sparked the blunt as nessa shook her ass for my instagram live. I love hood rat shit.

"Go bitch shake that ass" I said as I smacked her ass

"MAN GETCHO DUMBASS UP" I heard then seen nessa getting pulled by her arm.

"And what the fuck you doing shaking yo ass for hella niggas to see. Man take yo drunk ass upstairs" Quise said looking down at me

Why y'all always gotta ruin a good time.

___________________________

Nessa

Tell me why I'm out living my best life for the first time in what feels like forever and this stupid ass nigga gone come pull up trynna smash on me. I am TOO drunk for that.

"Bru what the fuck you got going on, why you out here acting like a hoe. Especially with my little sister. Get yo drunk ass in the car." He said trying to make me get in the passenger seat.

"No nigga fuck you, I'm chillin you can leave. We having a good time" I said moving from in front of him. I seen zaina laughing on the porch and I dont know why it made me laugh to.

"Nessa I'm not playing with you why you think shit funny bru".

"Kell Im not leaving or going home, plus dont you like hoes anyway. Aint that yo girlfriend down there mocha, mariah whatever the dirty pussy bitch go by. " I said putting my hands on my hip

"Man stop playing with me Vanessa thats not my girlfriend, you know I want you."

"Okay Markell, thats fine. But you can leave now cause we still trynna have fun and continue our night." I said closing the door and standing next to Meg.

"Man it's 1:30 in the morning, you drunk as fuck acting a fool. Popping yo pussy and shaking yo ass on live entertaining niggas all night. Like alr bru thats enough its time to go in the house." He said obviously irritated.

"All y'all need to take it in the house somewhere, bestfriend you to. You think this shit cute and funny just like them. Yo nigga know what you out here doing." Kell said to Megan

She started laughing so me and Zaina did too.

Vote,comment & share for next chapter 🫶🏽