EIGHT

Vanessa 🥰
Since I go back to work tomorrow, I decided to take a me day. I have an hair appointment at 12 and an eyelash appointment at 3. After that it's back to my house so I can sleep comfortably all day.
I woke up to an empty bed with a note and a box. Inside the box was a necklace with my birthstone and matching earrings. I smiled to myself as I picked up the note, as it read "seen this at the mall & thought about you, you welcome love". After setting the box and note down, I called Markell to thank him but he didn't answer. I decided to take a shower and get my day started. After getting out the shower, I checked my phone & went downstairs to the kitchen so I can make me some breakfast.  Once I got done eating, I finished getting dressed and headed out the house to the salon.

"Fuck that shit feel good" i groaned as this Mariah gave me head.
"You like that daddy" she said looking me in my eyes. She knew what she was doing, I love when bitches look me in my eyes while they givin me head.
"Hell yea I like that shit, I'm finna bust" I said pushing my dick further down her throat making her gag. I felt myself about to cum, a few seconds later I did so. I got dressed as she laid there playing with herself.
"I gotta go, I'll hit you later" I said fixing my chain.
"That's what you always say, are you gone really text me this time cause I be waiting for you to text me back" she said rubbing my dick.
"Yea, ima text you when I get to the house. " I said walking out her room then out the door to my car.

After dealing a couple of people, I decided to go back to check on Vanessa. I pulled up to the house and seen her car was gone ? I know this bitch ain't left with out me.

Megan

6pm
As me and Nessa sat waiting to get our order taken, two bitches walked by and sat at a table across from and immediately started mugging.

After a cool 10 mins of them casually looking over here and laughing, i was getting fed up and was about to say something but Nessa stopped me.

"What I'm tired of these bitches just staring, like HELLO BITCH I GOT EYES TOO TF." I yelled turning and looking they way
"Girl stop my body not healed all the way to be fighting big bitches." Nessa said laughing
"Well Shrek and donkey need to stop staring over like boo bitch you see sumthing you like." I said looking at them again watching them talk shit to each other.
After the waitress came to take our order, we ordered and continued to talk when one of those girl walked up to our table.

"Can we help you?" I asked the girl now standing in front of our table
"Yeah I think so, which one of y'all names is Nessa." The girl said rolling her eyes
"Why who asking." Nessa said with an attitude sitting up in her seat

Bitch it's finna be some shit 😩

"Me bitch obviously." The girl said laughing
"Watch that bitch word before I smack the shit outta you biggie." Nessa said
"Yea Yea whatever BITCH I came here to tell you to leave my nigga the fuck alone. This yo only warning. Vanessa."
"Bitch who are you ?? You must be one of jordan hoes." Nessa said laughing "And if you are sweetheart...you can keep him. I'm good where I'm at."

"No I'm talking about Markell sweetheart." She said mocking me.
"Oooo you messy bestfriend." Her ugly friend said laughing from the other table.
"That ain't my nigga either but bitch I think if you know what's best for you, you'll get out my face." Nessa said standing up
"Or what ? You gone call Markell like you keep doing ? He can't protect you from the world, not even the nigga who be beating yo ass." The girl said leaning towards her

That was a bad idea

"Bitch i dont call him for shit ! That nigga wanted to be up under me so let's make that clear. I never needed a nigga for shit since you "know so much". You just mad he like me for me and not for whatever it is he can possibly get from you, and looking at you it's not much."

"I give him everything he wants and he give me what i want. Like this morning he wanted some head, bitch that's what he got. You too much of a goody two shoes to even pay attention to a nigga needs and that why he come to my house at least 3 times a week sweetheart." She said laughing

"You ain't shit but a skank ass hoe, move so i can go." Nessa said
"Told you she was pussy." The girl said turning to her friend
"No I'm just not about to fight over community dick. Have him. Now move before I move you." Nessa said looking up at the girl figure over hers

She moved from in front of the table and sat back as we walked away
"And if you don't believe me, ask him about Mariah." She said watching us walk out.