Thirty Four - "He's hungry... possessive and greedy."

Chapter Thirty Four

Pia's POV

He was hungry... possessive.. and greedy.

"Open your mouth," he whispered, as his tongue explored and savored the recesses of my mouth, with sure and determined strokes.

The calm and composed Kristov in the garden was gone, and turned into a very passionate man, with excessive sexual desire.

His hand held my nape immobile, and his arm encircled my waist possessively.

I was trapped, cornered and captive. But who cares? It's where I wanna be - imprisoned in his arms... and give in freely to his kisses.

His firm and warm lips, kissing me deeply, hungrily... like my mouth was a delicious feast that needed to be savored. I felt like I was a food from heaven, special and precious, that could only fill his appetite.

His kisses were very addictive. His wonderful male scent lingered in my nostrils... and the subtle sweet taste of his mouth, something I could not get enough of.

He swept me off my feet and carried me to the big sofa in the living room. I felt so small and light like a feather, as he put me on his lap.

"Ahhh..." I felt the heady sensation of his lips against my neck. My eyes rolled at the intense pleasure, when he suckled the sensitive area behind my ear.

"You're so beautiful, Pia," he murmured, "you don't know how many times I dreamed of kissing you... touching you, like this..."

I felt so drugged, like I was so high. I did not protest when he touched my thigh, running to my hip, and up to the side of my breast. I just gave in to the pleasure.

My hands were restless on his neck, creeping inside his collar to feel more of his warm skin.

I moaned aloud, when his mouth captured mine again. His hand teasing my stomach and around my breasts, caressing gently, and creating an electrifying feeling.

Oh my goodness... I'm going to convulse from wanting him too much.

I was so hot and flaming in passion. I could feel the throbbing and moisture in my center, increasing.

Then he stopped, and buried his face between my breasts. He was breathing so hard, like he just ran a marathon race.

Confused, I asked him, "Is everything okay?"

He lifted his head and looked at me. His eyes were so dark, burning with passion. I could see the torment playing on his face, the torture he had to bear to control himself.

"We have to stop. I don't want you to end up hating me at the end of the day," he said.

My forehead furrowed, "I won't."

"Yeah, you probably won't. But I want to make it right with you, Pia," his hand touched the side of my face, his thumb caressing my cheek, "I like you so much, and I want something deep and genuine with you."

My heart melted at his words, but I was suddenly torn between conflicting emotions. I got out of his lap and sat next to him. I looked at him in dazed exasperation. It was so hard to remain focused when so close to him.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's take it slow," he took my hand, and held it closely to him, "let's date, exclusively, and get to know each other more."

"Exclusively?"

He nodded, "I don't share, Pia. I can assure you, I'll be honest and faithful to you. I expect that you'll do the same for me too."