Forty - "Touch me more."

Chapter Forty

Pia's POV

Exciting. Mind blowing. Electrifying. Crazy.

Being with Kristov made me feel different kinds of emotions. Something that I had never felt before.

Every morning, I looked forward to seeing him... spending more time with him, and engulfed in his protective loving embrace. He made me feel safe, belonged and home.

Monday evening, he arrived early from work. We had dinner together in the dining room.

Jean, Tess and Sammy were still oblivious to what was going on between Kristov and I, they thought we were just getting friendly.

When all the staff had already retired for the night, I was still with Kristov in the mansion, playing Chess, while talking about anything, and everything. We were spontaneous and flirty. Touching, kissing... making out.

We also shifted to being professionals, like when he showed me his latest AR-VR project, and asked for my insights. We ended up discussing for over an hour the possible effects, in the minds, habits and behavior of people, based on the past. I gave suggestions and he was pretty impressed.

"You should work for me in our research team. You're so smart, you have plenty of ideas that we overlooked."

"And live up to my lie to my parents," I chuckled.

He nodded, laughing, "yeah. I'm open to the idea of writing a book too. So, what do you think?"

I waved my hand, in a dismissing gesture, "you just want to be with me."

"That too," his eyes raked me, then settled on my lips, "today, I spent most of the time spacing out, thinking of you. I couldn't wait to come home to be with you."

I moved closer to where he sat, and he pulled me on his lap, "I felt the same way."

"I tried to make things slow for us," he shook his head, "I'm sorry, I failed. I care for you too damn much, and it's hard suppressing all these feelings. It's too overwhelming."

"I know..." I whispered in his mouth, and kissed him passionately.

We ended up making out so hard, and giving Kristov the liberty to touch me. His hand roamed on my breast, caressing and kneading, while his greedy mouth, suckling the other, licking, flicking and rolling his tongue to my swollen nipple.

I was so wet from wanting him. And when his fingers touched my center, I squirmed at the intensity of pleasure.

"You're so wet, my princess," he murmured, then licked my juices from his fingers, "you're so sweet."

"Kristov," I begged, "touch me more..."

Still on his lap, he removed my panties. His hand moved slowly up to my inner thighs, until he touched my feminine core again.

I gasped, when his finger made contact with my swollen bead. The torment of his gentle teasing - caressing and rolling slowly, was too much to endure.

"Darn it, Kristov, faster," I grasped his wrist, leading him.

He did what I wanted, and shoved a finger inside me.

The pleasure was overwhelming. I was moaning and squirming, as his hand drove in and out of me in a delicious rhythm.

"Oh God... Kristov..." I was gasping so hard, I was about to come... when he put me on the seat and replaced his hand with his mouth.

He was eating my center hungrily, like a starving man for many years. His rasp tongue lapped my slit, up to my bead, in delicious strokes, licking all my juices.