Forty One - "He's just lucky today."

Chapter Forty One

Kristov's POV

Saturday night, I promised Pia a romantic hot date.

I fetched her in her home that evening. She looked exquisitely beautiful, taking my breath away, the moment I saw her. She was wearing an off-shoulder red dress, her hair was pulled in a bun, and soft tendrils hanging loose, teasing her long neck.

"You look more and more beautiful every time I see you," I touched her waist, caressing her gently.

"Ahh... and you're gorgeous as sin, no one beats your hotness," her reply made my face flush.

"Oh God, Pia... I missed you so damn much."

"So do I," she put her arms around my neck, and I drew her closer.

I claimed her lips, outlining her softness with the tip of my tongue. She opened her mouth, inviting my tongue's invasion. When I touched her breast, she whispered, "should we go to my room?"

I stiffened, "that's VERY tempting," I exhaled heavily, controlling to give in, "but I have to keep up with the plan, to make our night special."

"So, you have a plan," her eyebrows lifted, teasing, "we're not getting spontaneous tonight?"

"Hmm... maybe later..." I was drowned in her alluring hazel brown eyes again, transfixed for a moment, "by the way, I have something for you. I picked it myself this morning. I hope you'll like it."

I took a black velvet box inside my jacket's pocket and gave it to her.

She frowned, guessing what it was already. She opened the box, and saw the stunning diamond necklace.

"It's not too expensive," I assured her, before she would say anything. She did not like getting expensive things.

"Not for you, but... they're very expensive, Kristov. I can't take it."

"Honey, please. Allow me to give you anything. You mean the world to me, and I want to shower you with gifts. It brings me joy."

"You're my boyfriend, not my sugar daddy."

"It doesn't bother me though, if I'm your sugar daddy," I chuckled, then gathered her in my arms, and kissed her temple, "I want to be your everything. Please take it, Pia. You'll make me so happy if you do."

"Okay, fine," she smiled, then I put the necklace around her neck. She looked exquisitely stunning wearing the diamond necklace, her beauty radiating like a beaming light.

"Do you like it?"

"I do," her face in awe, "it's so beautiful, I love it. Thank you."

I took her to the rooftop of the Stavrakos hotel, where it was transformed into a romantic setting. Not too much, she didn't like anything too cliche and fancy.

We enjoyed the meal while talking, laughing and getting too flirty and steamy. The touching was never ending, rubbing our palms together, caressing arms, going down to stroking thighs...

Tormenting. Exciting. Breathtaking.

The night led to the penthouse, getting too hot and naked, as we made love wildly.

"Do you enjoy eating me, Kristov... ohhh... " she moaned, as I savored her sweet intimate folds.

"So much," I admitted, "it gives me pleasure to please you."

"Ahh... and you're so fucking good..."

She gasped when I entered inside her. She welcomed me in her body, then together we moved and found the tempo that bound our bodies together. Waves of ecstasy throbbed through us, as we soared higher and higher, until we reached the peak of delight.