Blushie~ (Mammon X Male Reader)

"Mammon, you're so cute..." I said. My voice was a warm purr as I stared at him longingly. "You're blushing so nicely for me~" The white-haired demon's cheeks were an alluring shade of red. It was as though he wanted me to devour him. My hands took the sunglasses from his nose and tossed them to the bedside table. "Hmm, Now I have a better view."

"Shuddup...!" Mammon said. His normally boisterous voice had fallen to a flustered whisper. "It's a fever..."

"You'll have to let me take your temperature then." I placed my forehead against his as a slight whimper echoed in his throat. "No, I don't think you have a fever at all. I do wonder what could be making your face so red... I'm quite dumb Mammon. Why don't you tell me what's causing this reaction? Please, be honest this time." I took his hand and pecked lightly as our eyes met for one intense moment.

"I... I..." He stuttered on the words as though gargling gravel. "I like you... (F/N)." He took me tight within his arms and his face in the curve of my neck. "More than that... I love you." He withdrew himself from me and placed my cheeks between his hands. "I love you more than anything, (F/N)!" He placed his lips roughly against mine. I hummed in approval as my hands found their way around his waist.

"Hmm, I love it when you're honest~" He blushed again and trembled as he slid his tongue against my lower lip. "You're being quite daring today... That's certainly not a complaint though... Don't stop, Mammon."

"Nnnn... (F/N)..." There was a moan in his voice as I gently touched his right nipple. "That feels..." He squeezed his arms tight around my shoulders. "Hah...!" He gasped loudly and placed his face against my shoulder.

I smirked widely and rubbed against his nipple a bit more. "I'll stop if you want me to," I whispered to him with my lips directed carefully by his ear before delicately licking the lobe. My hand stopped moving before I pulled it from his shirt.

The white-haired demon whimpered again and looked at me sporting a slight, bitter expression. "That's not fair." I stared at him quietly. "Don't stop touching me... Yo-you think I'd say something like that... Well, I wouldn't!" His face was still a bright scarlet as I pushed him slowly to the bed laid against the far wall. "This doesn't bother me at all!"

"Really?" I asked. Each of the boy's wrists her pinned beneath my grip. "Do you want me to stop touching you then? I'll stop if you want me to." He's so fun to torment~ In the end he always says what he wants. "Well, Mammon, I can't stay here forever. What is that you want from me?" I let go of one of his wrists and slowly trailed my hand down his body until I reached his groin. My hand rubbed against his erection through his jeans earning a small groan from his lips. His free hand immediately covered the pleasurable sounds that sprang forth from his mouth. "That's not telling me anything... How many times do I have to tell you how dense I am? You should also tell me why you're so hard right now... Why is that, hm?"

"Stop talking!" The demon shouted. He panted and squirmed a little beneath me. "Just... This isn't fair. Why do I have to say such... embarrassing... things...?" I looked at him expectantly. "I'm hard because of you, Stupid! Ple-please take care of me, (F/N)!"