Care (Lucifer X Male Reader)

I frowned as I watched Lucifer from the other side of the dining table. He was scolding Mammon again. It was always like this. The two were always going round and round, but in the end, they really did care about each other. Today's argument was something about a scam that Mammon had been running in town. To be honest I didn't care much that they were arguing. In a way hearing them argue calmed me. It just felt so normal to see them like that and in the end, Lucifer was just trying to look out for his little brother. I knew that and yet... Why did it seem like he was paying more attention to Mammon than he was to me, his partner? I sighed, thinking about how petty it was only made me all the more aggravated.

"Hah..." I sighed again. My chair screeched across the floor as I pulled out from the table. "I'm going to my room..." A flash of something passed over Lucifer's face as I walked past him, and his hand almost reached out for me before it froze in place.

Mammon was still shouting about something, but it seemed that the black-haired demon was no longer interested in his younger brother's complaints. "We'll finish this discussion later," Lucifer said. Once we disappeared into the hall Lucifer grabbed my hand. "(F/N), what's wrong?" His voice was almost desperate as he caught sight of the redness that had taken residence on my cheeks. "Are you feeling alright?"

"What do you care?" I turned to go into my room, but the demon easily stopped me. "Go pay attention to Mammon some more. Isn't that what you like best. Paying attention to him instead of me!" My face only turned a deeper shade of red as I shouted. When did I get so lame? "Just let go of me!"

"Are you really jealous of Mammon, right now?" Lucifer seemed dumbfounded as I started to grind my teeth. This situation really sucked. "I'm not paying attention to him because I want to, you know?" He shook his head and grimaced. "I wish he would just behave himself like a proper demon..."

"You think I don't know how pathetic I must look right now?" I fumed and crossed my arms. He just had to come after me, didn't he? Not that I could entirely complain though... He was paying attention to me now after all. "If you're going to deny it, then why don't you pay attention to me right now?"

Lucifer seemed taken aback for a moment before he chuckled and pulled me into his arms. "You're so cute, (F/N...)." He took my face between his palms and kissed my forehead tenderly. "If that's the case maybe I should take you back to my room. I'll make sure to give you my full attention all night long.

I shivered at the sound of his husky voice in my right here. "Mnn..." My heart clenched as I grabbed onto Lucifer. "Yes, please~"

I was going to write about submissive Lucifer, but I changed my mind (It's definitely coming though lol). Until next time!

-- Amy