Cosplay (Leviathan X Male Reader)

"I never imagined you'd look so good in a skirt, Levi~" Leviathan laid on the bed before me blushing wildly as he pulled at the pink and white skirt of his Ruri-Chan cosplay. "Though I suppose you would look good in anything..."

"Mmm... (F/N) ..." His voice was a whimper as he covered his face with his hand. "I never intended for anyone to see me in this outfit... You're not going to tell my brothers, are you?"

"I wouldn't dare." I caressed the demon's reddened cheeks. "It's best that I'm the only one who knows how cute you are, isn't it?" I kissed his right cheek. "Would you prefer to take it off? We can always do it normally if you'd prefer."

"No." He slipped his arms around my neck. And placed his face against my shoulder "I don't mind you seeing me like this... Besides, this makes you excited, right?"

"Mm, it does." I stared at the demon a moment before taking his lips and kissing him carefully. "I don't want to leave you like this if you're uncomfortable though. Are you good like this, Levi?" He nodded and squeezed me tighter between his arms. "Just let me go if I go too far. If you don't like it, then I don't like it either.

I moved down and slowly slid my hands up the inside of Leviathan's thighs. "Nnn..." He whimpered again. My heart started to beat faster at his adorable reaction. As though I could ever let anyone else see him like this... I placed my lips against his left thigh and gently licked at first before giving him a tender bite. "Hah, (F/N) ...!"

"Skirts really are convenient, aren't they, Levi?" I shivered as I felt the overbearing sensation of lust toward my demon boyfriend. "It's so much easier when I don't have to remove your jeans."

"Geez, do you have to say things like that?" Leviathan covered his eyes before trying to pull his hat over his face. "You're going to make my heart stop!"

"Okay, okay..." I said. "I'll spare you the dirty talk this time, okay?" He frowned but nodded curtly as he crossed his arms. "Now, now, there's no need to make that face. I'll just have to make you feel good... Will that cheer you up?"

"(F/N).......!" He hid in his hands again. "Just shut up, you normie!!!"

Ah, guess I shouldn't have said that... "Sorry, you make it so hard... Why do you have to be so cute...?" I reached my Leviathan's skirt and touched him through his underwear earning a small gasp in his throat. "I'll shut up now, okay?"

I wasn't planning on writing about Levi again so soon, but what can I say? I was feeling inspired~