Hungry (Beelzebub X Male Reader)

"Beel!" I said. A bag of takeout was suspended from my left wrist as a jangle of keys rattled in my right hand. "I'm home! I brought you 25 orders of...! Ah...!" He's asleep... "This is rare..."

My voice was softer this time as I set the takeout and my keys on the bedside table. I sat beside Beelzebub on the bed. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. His face was serene as his chest moved in and out. My fingers slipped between the orange locks of his hair. It was surprisingly soft.

"Mmmnnn..." The demon's nose twitched as he caught a whiff of the food I'd brought into the room. "Mmm, Cheeseburger..." A thin trail of saliva slipped down his chin as his eyes slowly blinked open. "(F/N) ..."

"Geez..." I ruffled the avatar of gluttony's hair as he slowly woke up. "You always look so cute when you sleep... Like a big puppy~" I chuckled as Beelzebub immediately started on the food. "I never know if I should be disturbed or impressed by how much you can eat so quickly. Not that I'm complaining..." It was nice to see the demon so happy, but I was starting to grow hungry as well. Although it was unlikely that food would satisfy the ache growing inside me.

Beelzebub took one last swallow as I straddled his waist. His cheeks rose to an alluring shade of red. "(F/N) ..." He carefully placed his around my waist as a timid smile came upon his lips.

"You made me hungry now Beel..." My heart throbbed as I took his face between my palms. "Aren't you going to feed me?"

"Yeah..." He took my cheeks in his hands as he pulled my lips to meet mine. The demon kissed me tenderly at first before starting to nibble at my lower lip. "I'm still hungry too..."

Why do I feel like 25 was an underestimate lol...?