I Want You (Simeon X Male Reader)

I sighed as I watched the sunrise from the window just in front of the kitchen sink. A satisfied kind of sigh. Who knew life could be this peaceful? I watered the roses on the windowsill as their brilliant scarlet blossoms leaned into the light of a new day. Soon the air would grow warm and bright, but for that moment there was a stillness as though it were deciding what kind of day it would be.

There was a warmth in my chest of happiness that only grew hotter as Simeon placed his hand around my waist. Even though we had by then been together for countless years he still made my heart leap with joy every time I saw him or even heard his voice.

I laughed into the moment as I placed a hand against his and leaned into his chest with my back. "What're you doing up so early?" I asked. The angel placed his chin against my shoulder as he kissed my neck. "I was planning on giving you breakfast in bed."

"Don't say that." He squeezed me tighter as an atypical huskiness hung over his voice. "You were hoping I was going to get up and surprise you, weren't you?" I remain silent answering Simeon's question even more than had I given the obvious affirmative. "Heheh, don't think that I can't tell. I know how much you want me. I can see it in your eyes every time you look at me." The alluring sound of his voice left me numb with barely suppressed desire. It wasn't often that Simeon got into one of these moods. "Go on... Try saying it out loud. Say that you want me, (F/N)." There was a pause as though he himself wasn't sure where his words were coming from. "If you're seductive enough, there's a reward in it for you. Something sweeter and more wonderful than anything you could imagine..."

"Geez..." My voice was nearly a gasp as a flash of heat struck my cheeks. "What's with you this morning..."

"What with me?" Simeon frowned as he voiced his confusion. "What makes you think there's something wrong?" He spun me around so that we could look into each other's eyes properly. "I'm always like this. And yet you love me so much it drives you crazy." I could only stare at him a moment before we were kissing deeply and felt the whole of each other's souls.