Demon ( Mammon X Male Reader)

"Mammon~" I squeezed my arms tight around the white-haired demon as I placed my face in his chest. "I'm so glad you're here with me!"

He blushed and covered his face with his arm. "What're ya talkin- about, human? I'm a demon, ya know?" The demon moved slowly as he placed his arms around my back. "I'm only doin' this cause..." His face fell to my shoulder as his hands clenched my shirt.

"You're doing it why?" I smiled as a sense of glee rose in my heart. How could one person be so adorable? "I don't care if you're a demon, Mammon. You're the one I love." I took his face in my hands and stared into the blue of his eyes. "Mammon, could you be honest with me, please~?"

"Urgh..." Mammon's face heated up even more, but he daren't pull his eyes from mine. "It's not fair..." He said. "Makin' those puppy-dog eyes..." His fingers clenched harder as his lower lip started to tremble. "I..." His voice stuttered as he squeezed his eyes shut. "I love you, (F/N)."

"Geez, are you trying to kill me?" I nestled my face into the curve of his neck. "Mammon... Mammon..." I squeezed my arms around him once more as his heart started to beat harder beneath his skin. "Mammon. I want to kiss you. Can I kiss you?" A need started to overcome all my senses and rationality.

As I pulled away to look again into his eyes. I noticed the shade of red that now called his face home. He was shocked into silence for a moment. "I'm not stoppin' ya..." He looked to the floor. "I... I want to kiss ya too..."

"I'm glad." I pushed Mammon's shoulders until they were parallel to my bed. "I always want to be by your side Mammon." I froze a moment as I stared into Mammon's blue eyes. Not just cute... How could anyone be so pretty? My lips met his softly as my heart started to pound loudly and my head started to fog over. "Mmm... Mammon..." The demon's tongue pushed against my lip which I welcomed by pushing my tongue against his. We moaned in unison as our arms squeezed each other tighter.

"I love you..." Mammon panted against me. "I love you so much..."

"Yeah, me too..." I smiled with a chuckle as I stared at the boy before me. "Hm, You're already in your demon form."

"'s not like I can help it!" He blushed again and once more his behind his arm. "That was way more intense than I was expecting..."

"Oi, you instigated that Mister!" I played with the collar of his shirt and caught a glance at the collarbone beneath his shirt. "We could do something more intense if you want... If you want to that is...?"

Huehuehue, Mammon is my favorite~~~