Kiss (Leviathan X Male Reader)

Leviathan's entire face was a bright scarlet as he slowly climbed on my lap. "Don't judge me..." He said. His voice was a quiet quiver. "I-I'm an otaku, so I'm not used to this kind of thing."

"It's okay, Levi." I caressed the red cheeks as I smiled softly. How could any person be so adorable? "I understand. There's no need for you to do anything you're not comfortable with. I'm okay with us just being close like this..." I slipped my arms around him and squeezed tight as I pressed my face into his chest. My smile widened as I heard the heavy thump of his heart in his chest. It must have been beating at least a million miles per hour.

"Mmm..." Leviathan's arms slowly snaked around me and returned my embrace. His hands came to either side of my face as he slowly brought our lips together. "Don't look down on me."

I blinked for a moment in silence. "I wasn't intending to look down on you." His hands were still on my cheeks which had faded to a faint shade of red. "I'm not used to you kissing me, Levi... I know I still make you nervous."

Leviathan carefully kissed me again. "How could I not be nervous around you, (F/N)?" He asked. "You... You're so cool. Much cooler than a gross otaku like me..."

"You're not gross, Levi." It hurt to hear him talk about himself that way. "Even if it's you, I don't like to hear anyone insult you... I know it's hard, but, please, don't say things like that."

He looked a bit dumbfounded for a moment as he squeezed me tight between his arms and rested his face against my shoulder. "I'm sorry." He said. "I hadn't considered the way that would make you feel." He sat up again but left his arms around me. "I-uhm..." The demon stuttered a bit as another burst of heat rose to his cheeks. "Can I... Can I kiss you with my tongue?"

My chest throbbed hotly as Leviathan gave me a needy look. I hadn't been expecting him to be so honest. "Of course, you can..." My voice had fallen soft as I played with the bottom hem of his shirt. Why was I feeling so shy suddenly? "Please, kiss me, Levi~"

Leviathan chuckled a bit as his hands once more found their way to my cheeks. "Okay." His kiss was soft at first, but gradually he seemed to thirst for more. He slid his tongue into my mouth a small groan echoing in his throat. "Nnn... (F/N)..."

"Ahhnn...! Levi!" I clutched at his shirt and moaned a little. "Geez..." I said. We both panted a moment as we rested our foreheads against one another.