I Don't Want to Sleep Yet (Belphegor X Male Reader)

The sound of Belphegor's breathing was soft as I walked into the room. There was something peaceful about the back-and-forth noise. Beelzebub was out for the night leaving the avatar of sloth and me to ourselves for the night. I hummed to myself as I slipped into bed and pulled the demon close. My hands knotted themselves around his back as I placed my face against his shoulder.

"Mmmm..." The demon pulled his arms around me instinctively. "(F/N)..." He nuzzled his face against me before he pulled himself from my arms. (F/N)..." The demon repeated.

I rolled onto my back as Belphegor shifted on the bed. "Is something wrong?" The boy placed a leg on either side of my waist before sitting on me. "What are you doing, Belphie? I thought you were asleep..."

"I can't sleep..." A shade of red rested upon the demon's cheeks. "I don't think I want to sleep yet." He rubbed his hips against me so I could feel the bulge at his groin. "If you don't want to, I can take of it myself." He started to look dejected as his eyes darted to the side.

"Hm, Belphie is so cute..." I chuckled to myself before I took one of his hands and pressed the back to my lips. "As though I could sleep after a display like that... I'll take good care of you~" I laughed again as the excitement rose like a jolt of electricity. "Although... What do you want to do, Belphie?" He looked at me for a moment as though confused. "Do you want to show me how you do it?"

At that, the demon's face flushed an almost fluorescent shade again. "Y... Yeah, I do..." His voice was soft as he went slowly for the hem of his sweatpants keeping his eyes locked on me the entire time. "You better show me later..."

"I can't think of anything better, Love~"

Weee, it's been a bit, huh, folks? Some major personal news: I've graduated from college! It's been a long time coming, but I finally did it >-<.

In other news, while I've been away this book reach 1K reads. Thanks for your support. I'll be sure to write some more one-shots before I start working (ah, the lovely job search~). On a bit of a side note, I got an ask to write a piece about Luke. Given the nature of these one-shots, I think it would be inappropriate to write about Luke at this time, but I'm not against writing about Luke in a different context. That, however, won't be happening in this book. I'm happy to write about any of the other boys or 13 though (I'd honestly love to write a lesbian short about 13!).  Anyway, until next time!