How Much I Love You (Asmodeus X Male Reader)

"This is so confusing, (F/N) ..." Asmodeus said. His cheeks were a heated red as he stood stiff before me. "I've never loved anyone more than myself, and yet..." His words trailed off and he looked at me almost nervously.

It was amazing to see the avatar of lust so flustered before me. Who knew Asmodeus of all demons was capable of a demonstration like that? "That's a good boy." I smiled and pulled his lips down to my own. My tongue glazed along his lips before slipping into his mouth. He let out a long hum of pleasure as he held me tight. As our lips pulled apart, he panted, and his face was entirely enamored with me. "I think I should show you just how much your love means to me." I pulled apart the buttons of his shirt and massaged his chest. It was incredible how soft and smooth the demon's chest was. Without a doubt, it was obvious how much he took care of his skin. "You're so beautiful, Asmo."

"Geez..." I took his hand and pecked it gently. "You're making my heart beat so fast right now...!"

"I know." I groped his chest earning a squeal from the boy. "Hm, I always thought that you would be more reserved, or is it that you like me that much?"

"Please, stop teasing me, (F/N)!" Asmodeus shouted. He panted again before roughly taking my lips.

"Mnn!" I let out a surprised moan between messy kisses. "Asmo~" Asmodeus was squeezed tight between my arms. His lips parted from mine after a moment. A mix of his and my saliva trailed down my chin. "Hmm." I laughed. "Did I tease you too much?"

"Sorry, was that a bit much." He cleaned the moisture from my face. "You make me so excited... I don't know how to hold back anymore."

I smirked and pushed the demon onto his back. "That's fine. I can't hold back either." I slowly unbuttoned his pants before pulling away the bothersome material. Clothes weren't necessary for us. I wanted to be as close to him as possible. "Can I touch you, Asmo?" I looked at him longingly as I played with the hem of his boxers.

"You don't need to ask me that kind of thing." Asmodeus turned his head to the side, his cheeks glowing a red shade. My answer should be obvious, shouldn't it?" The demon squirmed a bit as he grew hard beneath his underwear.

"Even so." I stared into his honey-colored eyes. "I would never want to do something that you don't like, Asmo. Let me ask you again. Can I touch you, Asmo?"

His face only grew redder as he covered his eyes for a moment and heaved out a small sigh. "Please, touch me, (F/N)..."