Birthday (Barbatos X Male Reader)

I slowly roused from the bed at the knock at my bedroom door. "What...?" It was early still... Based on the faint glow of the digital alarm clock by my bedside, it was just past six AM. "Uhhhh...." I groaned and squeezed my pillow tight between my arms. "Can't this wait?"

"No, I don't think it can." Barbatos's voice was prompt from the other side of the door. Without as much as a second's pause, the door opened with a click. "Sorry, I got too excited. You can go back to sleep after this." I sat up as I saw the large cake balanced on the demon's right hand. "I hope it wasn't too presumptuous of me to make you a cake, Love... Happy birthday, (F/N)!"

My body froze stiffly for a moment as I blinked silently. "Barb!" I buried my face in the pillow as a burst of heat lit up my cheeks. And here I was being grumpy with him. By the time I looked up the cake had been placed on the small table at the center of my room.

"Thank you, Barbatos!" I waved the man to my bedside. With curt movements, the demon was once again at my side. "You're amazing~" My voice was a warm purr as I pulled back his glove and placed my lips against the back of his hand. "I love you, so much..." I flicked my eyes at him lustfully. "I think there's something I'd like before cake."

His face flushed a moment before he nodded clearly not trusting his voice to reply properly. I took the demon's hand and slowly guided him to sit on my lap. Even now he was so composed... So professional. We were boyfriends now, weren't we? Just this once I wanted to see his undone face.

My hands slipped around the demon's waist and gently massaged for a moment before untucking his shirt. "You're so pretty, Barbatos..." He shivered in my grasp as he loosened his tie before leaving the garment carefully folded on my nightstand. "Mmm, Barb?"

"Yes?" The red returned once more to his cheeks as he lost control of the overwhelming feeling that threatened to consume him. "Is something wrong?"

"I can't reach your lips from here..." I held him tighter and smiled. "Or am I not allowed to kiss you?"

"Of course, you are..." Barbatos leaned down allowing my arms to wrap around his shoulders and bring his lips to mine. "Nnn..." He whimpered sweetly as my tongue pushed carefully into his mouth. "Ahh... (F/N)..."

It was my birthday recently Lol. You're welcome~