Us Three (Beelzebub X Male Reader X Belphegor)

"Mmmmn~ Beeel~" The orange-haired demon wrapped his hands around my waist as he slid his tongue slowly along my neck. "Nnnn..." Has he always been this good? I shuddered and slipped my hands up Belphegor before I stopped at his chest. "Hmn... How does that feel, Belphie?" I placed my mouth against his ear and slightly groped his chest. The navy-haired demon placed a hand over his lips, but even so, a small sound echoed in his throat. "What was that?" I took Belphegor's nipples between my fingers and squeezed.

"Ahhh, (Y/N)!" Belphegor finally let out the breath he had been holding. "It...." His body shuddered as he leaned his back against me. "It feels good..." The demon panted as red sprang from his cheeks.

I smiled before kissing Belphegor's cheek. "So cute..." My voice was a whisper as I held the avatar of sloth tight between my arms. "You're such a good boy, Belphie~" Warmth filled my chest as I appreciated the expression on the demon's face. "Since you're so well behaved... I should give you a rewar- Ahn...!" My body shivered involuntarily as Beelzebub's hand explored me further. "Beel... Nn!" He rubbed my groin slowly before his fingers nimbly found my zipper. The demon's hands slipped into my pants and started to rub me up and down. "Mngh...! Beel..." I squeezed Belphegor even tighter before loosening my arms around him.

Belphegor turned around and placed his arms around my neck. "I thought you were going to give me a reward." The demon's face taunted me as he stared into my eyes. "Do I have to take it from you?"

"Hnnn..." I panted a moment before I regained my composure. "Hm, there's no need to rush things, Belphie~" My lips softly touched his forehead as my palms came to his cheeks. "It's just us three..." I moved my mouth to his and tenderly bit his lower lip. "Let's just take our time." We kissed deeply and moaned into each other's mouths as Beel continued to fondle me carefully.

I apologize for nothing lol.