Order (Lucifer X Male Reader)

"You act so domineeringly, but once we're alone you always submit to me~" Lucifer was on his knees as I held his face in my hands. In the beginning, I never imagined that the avatar of pride of all demons would be so submissive. His tough-guy act was surely just an act for the subjugation he craved. "Your face is already red, Lucifer... Just what have you been imagining? Is there something naughty going on in that head of yours?"

His ruby eyes darted to the side as he tenderly bit at his lower lip. "Who do you think you're talking to?" He wrapped his fingers around my wrist and held tight. "As though I would give in to a line like that... What do you take me for?"

"Don't say that, Lucy." I leaned down carefully kissing his frowning lips. A heavily beating heart could be felt as one of my hands slipped down to his chest. "If that did nothing for you, then why is your heart like this, hm? Is there anything you want to ask me right now?" I smirked as I slid my tongue across my lips. "Or, I could leave you alone... Just what do you want?"

"I..." His words fell away as he bit his lip a bit harder. A laugh held itself in my throat as my lips drew further upwards. It was so fun to watch him abandon all his pride just to get what he wanted. "I... Don't make me say it..."

"Come now... Is it really that hard?" My hand was on his face once more. I squeezed a bit as the black-haired demon frowned. "What do you want, Lucifer? Won't you be honest with me?"

"Th-this is... This is just because it's you." His touch was gentle this time as he took an audible swallow. "Master, give me an order." My heart started to beat with such ferocity that I thought it might burst out of my chest any second. "(F/N), that was good enough wasn't it? Why aren't you saying anything?"

I panted and tried to catch my breath as my hands fell to the demon's shoulders. "Sorry, I just got a little excited there... You don't just how much I want you to do tonight, Lucifer... I hope you're prepared..."

This was supposed to be for Lucifer's birthday, but whatever... Life happens?