Selfish (Diavolo X Male Reader)

I was almost to the door when a hand came around my wrist. "Will you listen to me being selfish if I were to ask that you stay a little longer?" Diavolo looked at me with puppy-like eyes. "I know you've been busy lately, we both have, but just for a little bit longer?"

"How could I possibly say 'no' to that face?" I looped my arms around his neck and smiled as though I had just won the lottery. "I'll just tell him that I'm running late... Did you have something in mind that you wanted to do?" The man blushed and stared at me deeply without a word. "I can't just assume what you want, Dia..." I placed my face against his chest. "Yup, how could I possibly say no to that..." My voice was muffled as I spoke into his chest. "Did you have something naughty in mind, Dia?"

He was quiet for a minute as he slipped his hands around my back. "...Yes..." His face flushed harder as his grip on me tightened. "I just want to be close to you..." The tall demon leaned over me without warming and placed his tongue against my neck before he gave me a soft bite.

"Nnnn!" I groaned and gripped the tough fabric of his uniform. "Diavolo~" My heart rate rose as the demon licked over the marks left on my skin. I shivered and pushed the man toward the bed and made sure to remove each piece of clothing from the top half of his body. "You always get me so excited." I backed him onto the mattress and straddled him with one knee on either side of his waist. "At this rate, I'll probably be more than a little bit late. No matter..." He trembled from both the cold air of the room and excitement. "This is more important to me right now."

"(F/N)..." Diavolo was almost bashful as he covered his face with the back of his hand. "Geez, if you always spoil me like this, I'll get even more needy for your attention."

"Oh? I quite like the sound of that." My chest fell against his as I started to kiss the demon. He hummed a pleasurable moan in his throat as he placed his hand around my waist. "I suppose I'll just have to take good care of you then."