Bath Time (Asmodeus X Male Reader)

The bath turned off with a quiet squeak once it was almost filled to the top with water. I placed the bath bomb into the clear water causing it to fizz and give off wide swirls of pink. Asmodeus really knew his bath products, huh? The scent of lavender and mint sifted into the air as I drew a deep breath in and out of my lungs.

I gave a quick knock at the bathroom door before returning to the demon's room. "Are you sure you're alright?" I asked. Asmodeus laid motionless on the bed as he stared at me blankly. "Please, don't look at me like that, okay?" A red heat seared my cheeks as I placed a hand on my face. "I didn't mean to be so rough..."

"Haha, you're so cute, (F/N) ~!" He chuckled as he rolled onto his side and took my hand. My heart throbbed as the demon slowly pressed his lips to the back of my hand. The demon looked at me lustfully with his mouth still to my skin. "It's too bad I can't charm you... We might be able to have some fun~"

"You!" My cheeks somehow managed to grow even hotter. "As though you would ever need to charm me Asmo..." I shook my head and made a slightly shy expression. "Do you really want me to be even crazier about you..."

Asmodeus shifted to his knees before grabbing the collar of my shirt. "I just wish I could make you think only of me." He kissed me as I lay back on the bed.

"Hmm." I chuckled as I embraced the demon tightly. "Who else do you think is on my mind?" I slid a hand along his waist. "I like where this is going, but I did just run a bath..."

"Ahh, (F/N) ~!!!" His voice was a squeal as he rested his head against my shoulder. "How daring... You want to do it in the bath, Hmm?"

My face managed to grow an even deeper shade of red. "Only if you do..." I was suddenly feeling shy as Asmodeus took me in his arms and carried me to the bath. "I... I'm still wearing a shirt, you know?"

"Don't worry~" He smirked as he set me on the edge of the tub. "You won't have it on long~"

Happy Birthday Asmo~