Alone Together (Simeon X Male Reader)

I wiggled gleefully as I squeezed Simeon between my arms. "It's been so long since we were alone together~" My cheeks puffed out into a pout as I glared at my boyfriend. He was always so nice to everyone regardless of who they were or what species they were. That of course was one of the wonderful things about Simeon, but I couldn't help feeling a little jealous at times. "I know it's your job to look after Luke, but can't you spend a little more time with me?"

Simeon only laughed in reply for a moment as he pet my hair. "You're so cute, (F/N)!" He smiled like a ray of sunshine before lightly poking my cheek with the tip of his finger. "Though, I think Luke would be sad to hear you say that."

"Hmph, so what..." I nuzzled my face in the angel's chest. "Luke's not my boyfriend, now, is he?" I pulled away from his chest before placing my hands against either of his cheeks. "Perhaps I should reward you every time you spend time with me like this (positive reinforcement and all)~"

Simeon blushed a slight shade of red as his hands fell around my waist. "Please, reward me..."

I finally smiled as I kissed the soft lips before me. Simeon's hands squeezed tighter as I continued to kiss him and nibble at his lips. "Hmm, you're reacting well. Would you like some more~?"

Simeon nodded silently as he caught his breath. "Yes, please." He said. I attacked his lips once more this time proceeding to intertwine our tongues. The angel followed my lead and naturally submitted to me. "Mnn... (F/N)..."

Ahh, he's getting so excited... Hm, me too. "I don't know what to do with you when you make noises like that, Simeon." I pulled his shirt over his head before kissing his neck. He whimpered and shivered at my touch. "You're the one that's cute, Simeon..." I moved lower placing a kiss between his pectorals as my hands massaged his chest.

"Mmm... Can you touch me lower?" Simeon panted lightly as he guided my right hand to his groin. His other hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me close with his lips a mere inch from my ear. "You make me want to give in to my every desire, (F/N)..." I shivered as I became overly conscious of the tightness of my own pants. "Reward me a little more, won't you?"

Is it sacrilegious to write this about an angel lol.

Happy birthday Simeon (I know, I know it was actually yesterday don't @ me).