I Think You Might Like Me Too(Solomon X Male Reader)

"I'm saying that I think you might like me too, no?" Despite the Sorcerer's normally calm demeanor, he was now blushing a deep red as he stood before me. The lightness of his hair and the paleness of his skin made the change even more evident. "Well, are you going to answer me, (F/N)?"

"Geez." I ruffled my hair almost laughing as I took his hand into mine. "I was just surprised." He squeezed my hand in return as he slightly wiggled in place. "How long have we been together, Solomon, my love?" The silver-haired sorcerer only blushed harder as he took me into his arms and felt his hands up my spine. "Of course, I like you too."

He hid his face against my shoulder as he tightened his arms around me. "You're always around Lucifer and his brothers, so I never thought there'd be a chance for me..."

"Hey, you!" I pushed him away by the shoulders before I took his chin between my fingers and forced him to look into my eyes. "I love you, Solomon... Or don't you believe me?" Solomon nodded but remained silent. "Hah, it's not like you to be this self-conscious... Have I done something to make you think that you're not the most important person to me?

"No." He hugged me again and sighed against my neck. "I just wish we had more time together. We've both been busy lately... I just... I'm lonely and I miss you, (F/N)."

"Well, we're together right now, aren't we?" He pulled away enough that I could see him nod once more. "We're also alone right now, so why not have some fun?" My heart started to throb as I placed my hands against Solomon's cheeks and started to kiss him deeply. "This is a good way to spend time together, isn't it?

"Nnn..." The sorcerer panted as he caught his breath. "You better give me your full attention."

"Hmm, as though Icould pay attention to anything else right now." I chuckled and licked my lipsbefore I felt my way beneath his shirt. His warm skin reacted as I touched himwith my cold hands. I'd been outside just prior and the Devildom air hadstarted to grow cold with the soon-approaching winter. "Sorry, they'll getwarmer soon..." Solomon said nothing as he lifted the shirt over his head andfell beneath me. I kissed and sucked his neck as he placed his arms 'round myneck. "There's no way I could give you any less than my full attention..."