Nyaa~ (Satan X Male Reader)

"Wow..." I said. Seeing Satan with that golden pair of ears atop his head left me breathless. "Hmhm, it really is a good thing that I borrowed that potion from Solomon. You think so too, don't you, Satan?"

"Mmm..." The demon had an arm resting against his brightly blushing cheeks. "Yeah, it is..." His tail started to swish back and forth. "Are you just going to stare at me?"

"You're right." I smiled as I pushed him back onto the bed. "I should take advantage of what a good kitty Satan is~" My legs found their place on either side of the demon's waste. "What do you think...? Are you going to meow for me?"

Satan stared a moment as he wriggled beneath me. "Nyaa~" A hint of desire filled his eyes as he lifted his lips to mine. His kiss was gentle at first before he started to tenderly nip at my lips. "Do I get a reward now?"

"Of course, Kitty." I almost gasped as I unbuttoned his shirt. A collar with a bell jingled from its place around his neck. "Ooooh~ and you just love making me excited~" My body wiggled with excitement as I finished removing the demon's shirt. "You're so cute... I've never seen such a cute kitty..."

"(F/N)..." Satan said. "You're taking too long." He grabbed my shoulders before switching our positions. "Should I speed things up for you?" I swallowed as Satan pulled up my shirt and placed a kiss at the center of my chest. The bell at his neck jingled with his every movement. "Is that okay?"

"Mmm, that's fine with me." Had I cornered him too much? Well, not that I was complaining, this was unexpectedly exciting after all. "I like being attacked by you like this. Are you going to eat me, Satan?"

"That was the plan..." The demon licked his lips before groping my chest.

Satan leaned into my shoulder apparently appreciating the closeness for a moment before softly biting my neck. A whimper trembled in my throat as he licked the bite mark. I shivered and panted as the demon moved quickly and lower down my body.

"Sa...tan..." He focused on my nipples for a time pinching each between his index finger and thumb. "Nnnn... Ah!" I really hadn't anticipated this. I had planned on dominating him today, but well, his offer was too good to refuse. Ah, I'm getting hard already.

"Oh," Satan started to grind his hips against mine. "NN... Do you need something more stimulating?" I could only nod and tremble beneath him. He trailed his hands down my body nice and slow until he reached my waist. His fingers took hold of my zipper and pulled it down. My bulge appeared just barely obscured by the fabric of my boxers. "Hmhm, you're desperate, aren't you?" The demon was only barely touching me and yet I could feel all the reason leave my brain like a burst pipe. He massaged me for a moment through the cloth before finally pulling down the waistband.

"Satan, you're killing me here..." I squirmed beneath him and whimpered lightly. "I thought you were the one that wanted to speed things up here. Please, give me something."

He smiled and stared at me silent for a moment. "Now, now, this is my reward for being a good kitty, isn't it? Surely that means I can enjoy myself, right?" I grumbled indecipherably but didn't answer. I had no argument with his questions. "I promise I'll satisfy you properly."

The demon grabbed hold of me and carefully moved his hand back and forth along my length. "Mnnn, Satan~" My voice turned to breathless pants as he touched me. His face moved to my groin before he licked me and took me into his mouth.

Cat ears are exciting >_<