Rainy Day Headcannons

Michael Myers

During rainy days Michael just looks out the window with a stoic expression while he despises the rain and silently judging it. 

Yes he will do this all day

If you want to cuddle with him in comfy blankets and pillows you will have to beg him since he thinks it's too vulnerable and doesn't understand why. 

Though if you want him to stare at you from across the room and act like a cat, to bad he's already doing it.

Don't be surprised when you see Michael outside while it's raining since he considers this a shower. 

If you yell at him to come inside he will stay out there longer out of spite. 

Yes he does act like a child Most of the time rainy days are the exact same as normal days, but you just have a higher chance of getting an affection bastard to spend time with you.

Amanda Young

Movies, blankets, snacks and cuddles are a must during rainy days with Amanda, she loves the extra attention. Pls give this lady attention she needs it

She would never mention it, but she wishes that these rainy days would last forever.

Whenever it starts to rain Amanda grabs a couple of movies and blankets before calling you over. If you make snacks/ prepare them she will literally melt.

If you ask her to she will hold you in her lap while watching a movie or talking.

Danny Johnson/Jed Olsen

He's lowkey gonna make this romantic. 

Bubble Baths, candles, movies, cuddles, and anything else you wanna do.

Like Amanda he enjoys the extra affection and cuddles on rainy days, since neither of you want to go outside in the rain.

If you are busy doing anything he will sneak up on you and scare you, he does this for no reason except for he's bored and this is fun.

Danny will spend most of the day with you unless he's busy or has to do some 'hunting'.