Patrick Bateman NSFW Alphabet

A=Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Might stay afterward to either talk to you for a few minutes or he'll fall asleep next to you.

Offers you ice cream and a glass of water since that's literally the only things he has in his fridge.

B=Body Part (Their favorite part of their partner's body)

Legs.

He has a thing for high heels and stockings. Whenever you wear either one of those things it gives him a chance to admire how beautiful you are. (Also gives him a boner...)

C=Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Likes cumming on your thighs and face.

He's kinda concerned about having children since he doesn't think it would reflect his image so he avoids anything child related at all costs.

D=Dirty Secret

Wants you to dominate him

He absolutely loves the idea of you putting him in his place but he's not sure how you'll react to hearing that.

He also really wants you to slap him while he's fucking you

E= Experience (How much do they have?)

A good amount, he get's sexually pent up constantly so he spends most of his time outside of work either watching porn or having sex.

Though just be aware that he doesn't have any concern for his sexual partner and will only focus on his pleasure unless you tell him otherwise.

F= Favorite Position

Depends on your relationship with him but if you're together then it will most likely be missionary and if you're FWB or a one-night stand then he'll fuck you from behind.

G= Goofy (How are they in the moment? Are they more serious or humorous?)

Dangerously serious

He'll give you a death stare while he fucks you if you so much as laugh during sex

H= Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Is very well-groomed and makes sure that it doesn't grow out too long. (Definitely has a ruler so that he can measure the hair)

I=Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

Gives you kisses and hickies but he struggles with embracing you during the moment and he usually fucks you roughly so he does come off as cold, but if he's still with you then in some form he does love you.

Runs his hands through your hair afterwards and praises you.